[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

My goo account is wiped out again :( This is rediculous. I hope the archive is just unmapped but it's there somewehere. I wouldn't be very happy with uploading all my stuff once again

Guest B3tamax

Hi

I just installed this rom but when i try to turn on the wifi its say "error" , 3g and data work great by the way. I tried wipe data, cache and dalvik , reinstalling the rom like 3 times but it doesnt work.And if i try to install a new application from the play store it says to me that there is not enought space when there is 277mo free space.

Anyone had this issue ?

Thanks for helping me and sorry for my poor english and thanks for C3C0 for his great work this rom look awesome.

Edited by B3tamax

Hi.

I cannot help with the wifi issue but have hypothesis for the second one (not enough space installing).

Probably you don't have sd-ext partition and you're using partition layout with 2MB cache.

If this is true, either flash TPT with 35MB cache size or repartition your sd card to create ext partition so download

cache can be redirected to it.

Guest B3tamax

Thanks for your answer but where i can find the tpt with 35mo cache please ? And what is the best solution?

Edited by B3tamax

Install "TPT Helper" app from play store. It will help you to choose desired layout and prepare image for flashing. Note that your phone will be wiped when flashing TPT.

I would rather go for ext partition. Simply because

1) you don't have to lower your data partition size because of bigger cache

2) you will have more space for installing apps (when linking them to sd-ext)

Guest B3tamax

I tried the tpt solution but when i shutdown my phone and power it up its shows to me a error message and then i repartition my SD card but i tried to install new app but ihave the same issue

Guest mckc001

I tried the tpt solution but when i shutdown my phone and power it up its shows to me a error message and then i repartition my SD card but i tried to install new app but i have the same issue

Assuming you know your Blade's GEN.

Use one of the TPT's HERE

I use the following layout: 160mb system, 2mb cache, 279 mb data.

Partition your sd ext in clockwork.

Guest Snap.IT

I would rather go for ext partition. Simply because

1) you don't have to lower your data partition size because of bigger cache

2) you will have more space for installing apps (when linking them to sd-ext)

This man speaks of the truth.

The performance hit is hardly noticeable (regardless of what some say).

Guest Snap.IT

Assuming you know your Blade's GEN.

Use one of the TPT's HERE

I use the following layout: 160mb system, 2mb cache, 279 mb data.

Partition your sd ext in clockwork.

First of all, if it's not broken don't try to break it, don't use windows partitioning software for the blade if not absolutely needed.

Just download any tpt (except for the gen3 versions, for some reason he keeps them around while they wreak havok on anyone trying to flash them, you'll end up with a blue screen with white vertical stripes) from http://amphoras.co.uk/downloads/blade-tpts .

Just know your gen via blade checker first, Mr Pigfish doesn't work proper.

Guest B3tamax

Hi again sorry for the late respond and thanks all for your help and patience i tried all u told me but when i try the tpt solution i have this message when i turn on my phone when holind the key menu and volume + key i have this message error :

Update from T-flash Card!

error!

error!

error!

error!

error!

error!

very nice rom,faster than cm 7.2.

why there isn't locksreen setting?

I wanted to put lenses type lock screen but couldn't find settings.

Edited by bhush

Guest MrDetonator

Hello.

Is the battery file that needed for calibration, replaced when new ROM is installed?

I used Battery Calibration app and battery working time seems to be reduced... No clue what to do.