Photo

[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

* * * * * 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:OMCSkate,SFBlade
thanks for a Great ROM C3C0...looks like I am the only one still facing issues with mokee smart dialer even after todays release..but i guess i can use a replacement dialer..

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Just thinking loud. Performance of smart dialer is most likely affected by total number of contacts you have. The more contacts the more time it takes to search through it.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

The Stkfigure

The Stkfigure

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Just thinking loud. Performance of smart dialer is most likely affected by total number of contacts you have. The more contacts the more time it takes to search through it.

I have around 700,minus the Facebook sync. I didn't experience much of a problem even with the earlier build. I just read the stuff written on the top each time before dialing xD the dialer is ready by then :P

Edited by The Stkfigure, 09 August 2012 - 06:43 PM.

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
this rom crashs with my blade, the previous one already did, dunno why though. i've just installed it couple of hours ago, turned wifi on and was signing with my google account and it crashed when i was entering my password, restarted, few minutes after another 2 crashs

back on cyanongen

archish

archish

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
The kernel which C3C0 has integrated for the new mokee build is on similar lines, its derived from KonstatT's and Burstlam's kernel and close to Swedish Snow default kernel.

C3C0, you have created awesome kernels and ROMS for Skate, im here to ask to you if you can build the S Kernels you did for Skate and make S Kernels for Blade too...

Basically, S kernel was derived from KonstatT's and Burstlam's kernels for blade so e.g. the one I am using on Skate is quite close to one that Swedish Snow is using.
I cannot play with blade kernels because it would be too masochistic without having the real device.

The Stkfigure

The Stkfigure

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

this rom crashs with my blade, the previous one already did, dunno why though. i've just installed it couple of hours ago, turned wifi on and was signing with my google account and it crashed when i was entering my password, restarted, few minutes after another 2 crashs

back on cyanongen

Did you try doing a clean flash?

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
yep, in both times, always did a clean install

Elio Lopes

Elio Lopes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

yep, in both times, always did a clean install

Try download the rom again.

Sr-Fraude Papercraft -Try to make one.

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
thats not the problem, i've tested it with 2 blades, both restarted

and i've downloaded it many times already

mckc001

mckc001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

thats not the problem, i've tested it with 2 blades, both restarted

and i've downloaded it many times already

silly question but did you flash gapps?

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
nop, no need since the rom already has google play

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
hi
in new rom 8/8 i found problem
problem is wifi tethering when hsdpa change to 3g tethering stops to work and wifi hotspot shutdowns and reopens after a sec or 2
ps previews rom had not this problem
fix it asap

mrcake

mrcake

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Thanks for the rom update C3C0
Works a treat.

Josef Prusa

Josef Prusa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent, ZTE Blade
Hi C3C0, thanks for this excellent MokeeOS port, Just a quick question: does anyone here know how to disable the instant caller block when holding the End Call button? I know it asks if the caller should be added to the block list but I would still prefer if this function could be disabled.

UK DUDE

UK DUDE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade I Nexus 4 16GB
Hi

For C3C0

When I try to download items listed in post #2 of this forum I receive the following error message:
"Cannot connect to the MySQL Database Server"
Can you please fix it?

Thanks
:)

Edited by UK DUDE, 12 August 2012 - 08:18 AM.

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:OMCSkate,SFBlade
Tapatalk is giving me FC even after clean install of the ROM and re-installation of tapatalk. is anyone else facing this issue? any workaround?

irv003

irv003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Got no problem with tapatalk.
I'm using it right now

nitinkumar

nitinkumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
plzzzz someone mirror the download link for 8/8 release, 1st post link is broken(file not found).
plzzz mirror it on media fire if possible..

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Bad news... Links will be down because of the following... It will take some time to get them up again...

Good day,
As a recipient of this e-mail, you are currently registered as a developer on Goo.im. I do wish this mail was in better tidings, however, it is not. During our maintenance yesterday, expansion of the Lustre FS that files are stored on, was on the todo list, and was done. However, during this, the old primary OST for Lustre died, causing a race condition where the new server was seen as primary, and the metadata server blanked itself, causing a critical loss of all files stored on the FS. Unfortunately, there is no recovery of files from this. At this time, all home directories have been re-created, and users re-linked to /dev/ folders on Goo.im at this time.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
New links up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users