• 133 posts
If you mean "keep screen awake" in caller settings ... it´s not checked

nacsrio

nacsrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Thank JOBA69, the proximity sensor now works.
another problem: when I turn on the pc the usb mobile phone is always restart, I can not access it.
thanks to all who are developing this project

joba69

joba69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Hm, i do not have any problems with usb connections .. only thing i see is .. when i create a backup in cwm and than reboot with usb cable connected to pc ..the phone is not booting until i plug off the usb cable .. than it does a second reboot...i haven´had this behavior before ...

for me the only issue right now is that i´m not able to save the "overall fontsize" settings .. it would be great if this could be fixed ..:-)

Edited by joba69, 03 August 2012 - 03:43 PM.

nacsrio

nacsrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I turn on my mobile phone to the pc via usb, but only when I step into the usb so it starts to restart, since reinstalled the room and back to do the same, so I can not transfer files via usb.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
This happens in case you move some essential system components (e.g. installed theme) to SD card. Always keep such components in internal memory. You could also upload logcat so I can take a look at what exactly 's going on.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Been trying to fix the font size settings but no luck. It is related to MIUI theming. No matter what I do MIUI theme engine always
sets the font scaling to default value on reboot ignoring the previous setting. Without source code I am not able to fix it.
It's too complicated to do it at smali level.

@all
If you come across any apps crashing. I mean the default ones that come with the system. Provide the logcat when reporting the error/
Without the error log I am not able to do anything especially in case I am not able to reproduce the error.
Also please note that this is not my daily rom so I will not take care of minor problems just the critical ones.

Edited by C3C0, 05 August 2012 - 01:59 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Verhaaltjes

Verhaaltjes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

@all
If you come across any apps crashing. I mean the default ones that come with the system. Provide the logcat when reporting the error/
Without the error log I am not able to do anything especially in case I am not able to reproduce the error.
Also please note that this is not my daily rom so I will not take care of minor problems just the critical ones.

Perhaps it is interesting to make a FAQ in a preferably pinned post on how someone should create a logcat?
See it happening in a lot of threads these days.

donk165

donk165

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Honor (u8860)
Has anyone else had random reboots when using the menus? In settings sometimes the scrolling locks up but music continues in the background app, and I can't use home or back buttons to get out of settings, then it reboots to the orange splash screen?

navanax

navanax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I have absolutely nothing problem with this rom :) It works fine.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Bad news... Links will be down because of the following... It will take some time to get them up again...

Good day,
As a recipient of this e-mail, you are currently registered as a developer on Goo.im. I do wish this mail was in better tidings, however, it is not. During our maintenance yesterday, expansion of the Lustre FS that files are stored on, was on the todo list, and was done. However, during this, the old primary OST for Lustre died, causing a race condition where the new server was seen as primary, and the metadata server blanked itself, causing a critical loss of all files stored on the FS. Unfortunately, there is no recovery of files from this. At this time, all home directories have been re-created, and users re-linked to /dev/ folders on Goo.im at this time.

irv003

irv003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
could you make Miui 2.3.7 for blade?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

irv003

irv003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

http://www.modaco.co...iew__getnewpost

Yep, already tried it but still Status Bar Tweaks doesn't work.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I enabled statusbar tweaks in framework of MIUI v8 for Blade. Try flashing this over the rom: http://tinyw.in/dFgt
If it doesn't work then probably necessary functionality is missing in the framework.

irv003

irv003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

I enabled statusbar tweaks in framework of MIUI v8 for Blade. Try flashing this over the rom: http://tinyw.in/dFgt
If it doesn't work then probably necessary functionality is missing in the framework.

I flashed it, it doesn't solve.

nacsrio

nacsrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
good afternoon,
many people say they can not hear me, I have to speak up, is there any way to calibrate the microphone.
thanks

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Yes. Cleaning the dust from mic hole should do the trick :-) Search forum. There's already a topic on that.

nacsrio

nacsrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Good C3C0,
when I had another room nothing happened.
then installed another mic not funciunou.
Finally I enjoyed this but it seems I have a cloth to cover the mouth, already cleaned and cleaned the mic and nothing improved

kooseman

kooseman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:HTC ONE X
Is it possible for someone to make an miui rom based on stock 2.3.5 for battery purposes, and the quiet call volume problem?

Franck Black

Franck Black

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
nothing problem with this rom, works fine. :D

ParanoidJelly - Paranoid Android - 2.80/CM10 - Android 4.1.2
Maldita Ramona

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users