[KERNEL] ZeroGolf V1 for HTC Desire C | 796mhz Overclocked

Guest zeroprobe

Guest zeroprobe

I've done a standard overclock compiled from the HTC kernel source.

As the Wireless module cannot be compiled, I have to do specific versions., I'll post the source when I get a spare moment as I don't know a great deal about overclocking, maybe others can tweak.

• 796Mhz Overclock

I've done three variations. The build number is the important bit, To check yours or if you need me to compile one to your build number, please post it. You can find the build number by going to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > More > Kernel Version

ZeroGolf_Kernel_v1-ga149866_EasyFastboot- Flash this if using SlimSense rom ( based off EU RUU i think )

ZeroGolf_Kernel_v1-g8594b3f_EasyFastboot- Vodafone UK ( Latest Update 1.45.161.5 )

ZeroGolf_Kernel_v1-g0be4e84_EasyFastboot - Vodafone UK ( What mine came shipped with before the update )

ZeroGolf_Kernel_v1-g2f068a3_EasyFastboot- Virgin Canada

Source here - based off EU NFC golfu-ics-crc-3.0.16-9207065

https://github.com/z...olf-Overclocked

Edited by zeroprobe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pockrunk

im looking to overclock my htc desire c..i am in Canada on virgin mobile, will your kernels work for me? they say vodaphone UK..is this specific to a carrier? I don't want to try installing until I know! my kernel version is 3.0.16-g2f068a3 root@ABM016 #1 PREEMPT...so that's what is says. any hope for me ? :) thanks for working on the htc desire c!

Guest zeroprobe

im looking to overclock my htc desire c..i am in Canada on virgin mobile, will your kernels work for me? they say vodaphone UK..is this specific to a carrier? I don't want to try installing until I know! my kernel version is 3.0.16-g2f068a3 root@ABM016 #1 PREEMPT...so that's what is says. any hope for me ? :) thanks for working on the htc desire c!

Updated the original post, try that one. Recommend doing a nandroid backup first. Make sure your wireless is working.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jelle1110

Could you compile a kernel for me? :-)

Kernel version:

3.0.16-gc7a3bdf

root@ABM020 #1

PREEMPT

Build-number:

1.45.401.4 CL65553 release-keys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mister-neowl

Hi, would it be possible to have one complied for mine too please?

Heres the details on the phone:

Kernel version

3.0.26-g9207065

root@ABM026#1

PREEMPT

Build number

1.45.1132.4 CL65553 release-keys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...