Cardie

Cardie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
And its brilliant! :) Thank you very much!,

Very reponsive, memory seems to be managed much better, no lag that ive noticed really pleased with it :)

Couple of things though, how would I get the notification toggle switches back on? (Wifi Data Auto rotate etc,) I remeber I had to install an update but no idea where I got it from now :/

Also the signal bar looks as if the mobile data is on all the time (even though its disabled) is this supposed to be there?

I love everything else :) Just need to get the Huawei weather app now and im sorted :)

Thank you!

Rico_89

Rico_89

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Vowney V5.
  • Twitter:@Rico_89_

And its brilliant! :) Thank you very much!,

Very reponsive, memory seems to be managed much better, no lag that ive noticed really pleased with it :)

Couple of things though, how would I get the notification toggle switches back on? (Wifi Data Auto rotate etc,) I remeber I had to install an update but no idea where I got it from now :/

Also the signal bar looks as if the mobile data is on all the time (even though its disabled) is this supposed to be there?

I love everything else :) Just need to get the Huawei weather app now and im sorted :)

Thank you!

Tilalz has the weather app flashable via cwm on the first page of the Infusion rom (you probably knew that already though :) ). Just wondering if mp3 ringtones work for you. I agree it is an awesome rom but my ringtones just ring once and that's it. :(

Cardie

Cardie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Tilalz has the weather app flashable via cwm on the first page of the Infusion rom (you probably knew that already though :) ). Just wondering if mp3 ringtones work for you. I agree it is an awesome rom but my ringtones just ring once and that's it. :(

Ive always had the iphone ring tone, seems to work phone and thats mp3 format

ash1425

ash1425

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Ornithology, technoglogy
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Cant we replace default ringtone file with ours one ?

Rico_89

Rico_89

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Vowney V5.
  • Twitter:@Rico_89_

Cant we replace default ringtone file with ours one ?

You can, but for me the ringtone only rings once and then goes silent so I think it must be a problem that only I am having.

Edited by Rico_89, 03 August 2012 - 07:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users