Weird battery behaviour

Guest stuartmc

Guest stuartmc

Before my G300 was able to have my iPhone 3GS and ZTE Blade in same pocket with no problem. Now having G300 and iPhone in same pocket both phones get very hot and battery discharges quickly. Very weird behaviour. Has anyone else experienced anything similar. Yes I know keep them in separate pockets then, but other pocket has change and keys in it.

Guest MrPuddington

I have the G300 and the ZTE Blade in the same pocket (had to reactivate the blade while the G300 was being repaired), and they are fine. So that seems to indicate that the interaction is specifically between the iPhone and the G300, maybe due to the antenna design. There is a lot of potential interaction that can make things go wrong. Maybe it is just the phone trying to get decent reception, maybe it is more serious.

In any case: if you have an iPhone, why would you get a G300?

Guest stuartmc

Ones work, the other personal. Now even more weird, if I put them face to face no problem, they only interact when put back to back. Oh well just have to make sure they stay face to face.

Guest Donkey Oaty

I carry the G300 in the same pocket as my I phone 3GS and haven't experienced any unusual battery activity or temperatures.

I carry them with the G300 screen to my thigh, to protect the screen and the I phone on top with its screen facing the back of the G300

Edited by Donkey Oaty

Guest bladebuddy

Every time I put my g300 in my pocket the only problem I get is a nasty mark on my screen that looks like a water mark, but according to people on hear it isn't, maybe I need to get me an iPhone and see if it happens then, the heat might stop it LOL:D