ROM ICS Stock C00B934 ???

Guest maninhas

the answers to that are supposed to be in the "ReleaseDoc" folder but its all blanc lol

post-913969-0-10407600-1344623720_thumb.

That's because its a secret. Shhhh! :P

Product name

Confidentiality level

U8815

Secret

Product version

Total 5 pages

V100R001

Edited by Cyda

Guest b4da55

Way i see it this is a a good thing, I'm thinking it's gotta be a early leak as it would be all over twitter/fb ect if it was official and seeing the sites it comes from also makes me think this and if it is then it's looking like it's gonna be done soon (fingers crossed)

Guest FrankieADZ

Huawei now stating it will be released later this year, not soon as they previously stated.

even tho they stated Q3 of this year..typical

Huawei now stating it will be released later this year, not soon as they previously stated.

i feel a trip down to the Vodafone store coming on :angry:

Guest GaryM30

FWIW.

I have just upgraded direct from sd card from B927 with no problems, didn't even need the enclosed vendor file, as the toggles were already there.

As far as I can tell this release so far feels slightly more responsive particularly the capacitive buttons, and doesn't need interfering with to get play store banking apps etc. Natwest was found and loaded fine.

Guest Barry Hill

Looks like B934 doesn't support HSPA

What version of the baseband does 934 report its using because if its still 2030 maybe we can use a hybrid approach of clockwork recovery over 926 with the 934 if its the same so we can keep HSPA

Guest Hans Gruber

Is the baseband still 2030?

What version of the baseband does 934 report its using because if its still 2030 maybe we can use a hybrid approach of clockwork recovery over 926 with the 934 if its the same so we can keep HSPA

Yeah still 2030 baseband so we'll probably just have to flash to B926 then flash a CWM image

Yeah still 2030 baseband so we'll probably just have to flash to B926 then flash a CWM image

Great minds think alike. ^_^

Guest Hans Gruber

I'm fairly sure I was connected via HSDPA:9, though I did have Wi-Fi on which would've been used instead for data.

You get HSPA:11 on B926

I'm fairly sure I was connected via HSDPA:9, though I did have Wi-Fi on which would've been used instead for data.

Screenshots?

any changes to UI look?

We know we can always use 926 for the mobile speeds but we need that big question answered.... come on someone... hw ui? *fingercrossed*

Edited by Cyda

Guest tillaz

baseband can still show 2030 but be different... take B926 for example, its different to B297 even though they are both 2030

one supports HSPA 11 the other dose not...

the repack is 70% uploaded :)

baseband can still show 2030 but be different... take B926 for example, its different to B297 even though they are both 2030

one supports HSPA 11 the other dose not...

the repack is 70% uploaded :)

I was just checking the baseband becase if it has the 2030 baseband we can flash B926 and get the HSPA11 support and then fasftboot/CWM flash the B934 just as we have done with B927.

Thats the plan anyway, not that all things Huawei go to plan of course. :P