Bootanimations for our Blades

Guest sape_

There were no thread for bootanimations, so I started one. This threads idea is to list bootanimations for blades, so it would be easy to choose nice one. I'll start with few animations:

Edited by sape_

Guest habbo45

well... blade is a mdpi device. so any mdpi bootanimation fits in it.

whatever! i guess a bootanimation dedicated post is good :) . you can search in the web for bootanimations and post here for download. just dont forget the credis ;)

see ya!

Edited by habbo45

Guest Mtman1
well... blade is a mdpi device. so any mdpi bootanimation fits in it.

whatever! i guess a bootanimation dedicated post is good :) . you can search in the web for bootanimations and post here for download. just dont forget the credis ;)

see ya!

Ummm..... blades a hdpi phone ;)

Wow, what can I found when not googling "bootanimation zte blade" but "hdpi bootanimation" ;) Also, if anyone of threads reader know a nice animation, just post it and I'll add it to the list. Credits are a bit difficult while many bootanimations are made by AOSP or Cyanogenmod team and then edited by someone to fit on hdpi screens. So, an I supposed to write all persons and so or just say I don't own and have not made any of the animations, what do you think? At least, you can see who made the bootanimation from the download page.

And also making own bootanimation isn't that hard, I guess. I may try one day and release it to the web :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest robreid

Hi, I am running tilal's ColdfusionX ICS rom on my blade and am having a problem with boot animations.

I was getting annoyed at the small resolution boot animation that comes with the rom and so tried changing it by swapping the bootanimation.zip in /system/media with a different one. Anyway now I can get no boot animation at all. I have tried several different bootanimation.zips, I have tried flashing several flashable boot animations with both clockworkmod and RA recovery and I have even tried installing boot animation changer apps from the market.

Every time it looks like it's going to work and then I reboot and it just goes straight from the android splash screen (green robot) to my lock screen with no boot animation.

I want a boot animation haha, any help is much appreciated.

Also on a side note, what are LMprec_508.emd and PFFprec_600.emd in the /system/media folder and do they have anything to do with the bootanimation?

The bootanimation bug on ColdFusionX also was the reason why I started playing with the bootanimations...(BTW I changed to KonstaKANG). I put the file to /system/media/bootanimation.zip, don't remember if with adb or file explorer. Worked nicely, no problem. You should maybe flash the rom again and then change bootanimation? I can not say why you are not able to get bootanimation working...If it does not work after re-flashing, you could maybe try KonstaKANG rom? (http://www.modaco.com/topic/355059-romgen2388-cyanogenmod-9-konstakang-android-404/)