[Stock Rom] Stock B934 Flashable zip

Guest tillaz

Guest wso277

will you be basing ur Infusion ROM on B935 now Tillaz?

must be a right pain :(

Same question tillaz would be great to hae infusion based on this if it is better.

Can i flash my infusion backup if i dont like this one?

can i flash this straight from over b926,or do i have to flash up to b927 first ?

You can flash straight over B926 but you will need to root it after installing. The root used in the 'Install ICS' sticky should work fine.

Can I flash this straight from 892

No, you need to update to B926 or B927 first so you have baseband 2030.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Dazzozo

If you are on the 2030 baseband (B9xx+) you can flash this on anything. If you are on the 109808 (B8xx) baseband it will work, but you will have no mobile network.

Guest nsmacd1

Here goes! - There is only a pink progress bar when installing (via 2 volume keys method) and no text, as per normal when flashing, but installed fine via CWM - Seems a bit quicker than the previous Chinese and B297 ROMs.

Only thing is I get a black, unresponsive screen when on a phone call which requires a battery pull for the phone to work again (which I've had since upgrading to ICS in 2 other ROMs) - Anyone have any ideas on how to sort this out? (Full wipes were done in CWM before flashing)

Otherwise it seems a lot smoother than the other ROMs I've tried - Thanks for your work!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest stokietom

Cheers.

I just flashed this and right away and notice it is much smoother. Haven't had enough time with it to see if their's any bugs though.

Cheers

Guest abcshady

Thanks tillaz, I much prefer a flashable zip. First impressions are that plain B934 is faster than my super charged B926.

If anybody like me didn't know how to easily install superuser to get root access, I flashed the ARM zip on the website below and it worked

:-).

http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Remember it is best to let them ROM boot once before installing any zip over the top of it.

Also used a busybox installer from Google play.

Guest ludilo66

Thanks tillaz, I much prefer a flashable zip. First impressions are that plain B934 is faster than my super charged B926.

If anybody like me didn't know how to easily install superuser to get root access, I flashed the ARM zip on the website below and it worked

:-).

http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Remember it is best to let them ROM boot once before installing any zip over the top of it.

Also used a busybox installer from Google play.

Did you flash over CWM Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip?