[Stock Rom] Stock B934 Flashable zip

Guest tillaz

Guest milllhouse

Works great for me, flashed through CWM. Works much more better then Infusion rom, as it was really laggy. Will test it for a week and afterwards we will see how it performs. BTW, is there any way to turn off this desktop arrangement crap turning on when back button is pressed?

Guest dt_matthews

anyone noticed the different mountpoints? eg: /mnt/sdcard2/

any any reason / way to restore the standard? i.e: /sdcard

anyone seeing this??

anyone seeing this??

Yeah, and its a pain in the ****. You can switch between internal and sdcard in storage options but on most reboots it will default back to internal. I've gone back to Infusion because of it.

persist. sys. main. storage set to internal sd. Could this be why it defaults to internal on reboot?

I've tried changing all the build.prop sdcard related options and none seem to fix it.

It used to happen on rare occasions on B926/B927 but on B934 it is constant.

There are a few settings that seem to be related but they didn't seem to change anything...

hw_internal_sd=true

ro.config.internal_sdcard=yes

persist.sys.main_storage=internal_sd

If anyone knows a way to fix this I would love to know because it is seriously annoying.

Edited by Cyda

Guest andy.hyde4

Yeah, and its a pain in the ****. You can switch between internal and sdcard in storage options but on most reboots it will default back to internal. I've gone back to Infusion because of it.

i changed it once (required formatting both for it to actually switch) now has not changed back since.

Guest wso277

i changed it once (required formatting both for it to actually switch) now has not changed back since.

I also change it once but didnt need formating.

I'm running the modified script for link2sd to use the internal card for app, might have something to do with that.

Hi can I flash this from B888 or do I need to install original ROM?

PS - What app can I use to backup all content and settings, eg SMS, tried Titanium Backup however this caused a BOOT Loop, took ages to get out.

Cheers in advance.

@it

Guest luismiyu

Just flashing and testing :)

I had that issue in B927 and it solved changing the SD card. I had an 8 GB unbranded class 4 and switched for 16 GB class 10 samsung.

EDIT: After 10 reboots, it doesn't switch so the issue is highly SD type/brand/speed related.

Edited by luismiyu

Guest elperroderoke

Hi can I flash this from B888 or do I need to install original ROM?

PS - What app can I use to backup all content and settings, eg SMS, tried Titanium Backup however this caused a BOOT Loop, took ages to get out.

Cheers in advance.

@it

No, you have to flash the original ICS ROM first (B926, B927 or B934) if you want to install one .zip or CWM backup ICS ROM.

Huawei Backup is the best way to backup the phone's settings (mail accounts, SMS, call list...), and Titanium Backup for App's and their settings.

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

No, you have to flash the original ICS ROM first (B926, B927 or B934) if you want to install one .zip or CWM backup ICS ROM.

Huawei Backup is the best way to backup the phone's settings (mail accounts, SMS, call list...), and Titanium Backup for App's and their settings.

Regards.

Excellent and many thanks for the info, so in theory follow this : http://www.modaco.com/topic/355583-guide-how-to-install-ics-403-b926/ then update using the ROM kindly given to us by tillaz?

Again many thanks.

@it

Guest Rico_89

Tillaz, the ics camera zip you made could you put it back up so people can use it on this?

What's wrong with the B934 camera?

The camera is the show stopper for me now because only the default Huawei camera works well, especially for videos.