[Stock Rom] Stock B934 Flashable zip

Guest tillaz

Guest andy.hyde4

What's wrong with the B934 camera?

The camera is the show stopper for me now because only the default Huawei camera works well, especially for videos.

The stock he made was a lot better it didnt have those sounds that make you want to murder yourself and it record at 480x800 not 640x480

Guest Rico_89

The stock he made was a lot better it didnt have those sounds that make you want to murder yourself and it record at 480x800 not 640x480

LOL yeah the sounds are annoying but I tried the Infusion rom camera, which is the stock ICS camera, and really in terms of video recording the stock Huawei records much better and smother with little to no lag or choppy frame rates. Honestly nothing I've tried is better than the default Huawei camera.

Edited by Rico_89

Guest andy.hyde4

yes but at a stupid resolution and personally i prefer the stock so was just asking as he gave us it and has now removed it for some reason

Guest Rico_89

yes but at a stupid resolution and personally i prefer the stock so was just asking as he gave us it and has now removed it for some reason

Of course, I'm just asking because I'm in two minds whether or not to install B934 so I was just wondering if the stock camera had any issues.

Guest chico2069

So plz, let me just confirm this:

I can flash this, via CWM, and not loose any of my settings, installed apps, files, etc?

Do we need to run unlockbootloader afterwards?

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

Edited by chico2069

Guest joeyla

AnTuTu benchmark score up from 2909 to 2964 going from latest Infusion to B934....feels smoother too.

btw Notice some other scores in list under the U8815 has CPU as high as 1305Mhz.....

Found how to do here....

http://www.modaco.com/topic/356544-kernelomegamoonb926icsoverclock-to-max-13ghz/page__hl__%20overclock

Edited by joeyla

Guest chico2069

Yes and yes IF you are on Baseband 2030. Or install the superuser.apk.zip via CWM.

And yes, i have a baseband 2030 (currently using stock 927)... Thanks.

Hi guys

Just a quick one, can I install this 'without' CWM?

I mean via the upgrade via SD through the ROM itself...?

nope only via CWM,no other way

Hi guys

Just a quick one, can I install this 'without' CWM?

I mean via the upgrade via SD through the ROM itself...?

Yes you can but you need this version over here:

Thanks, mate! Much appreciated.

So, I can upgrade from B927 using the 'Upgrade from SD card' method in Settings...?

You should be able to, some people have done this but for some it fails without a reason. If it fails you will need to downgrade first before you can apply the update however the only way to know is to try.

But if you are already on B927 the easiest way is to flash this zip via CWM. It is safer.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Marius9425

Hi! This is my very first post on this forum. I have bought a Huawei Ascend G300 today from Vodafone Ro and I have to say from the start that I really don't know how to use it very good. I played with ICS on friend's SGS III, and looks way better than 2.3.6 that I have on mine :( I have, like I said earlier, OS 2.3.6 - 109808 baseband - B892 version - U8815 Model. Please, is here someone who can really help me with the update to the latest and stable ICS software for the G300? Thanks in advance for all here in the community!

Can anyone help me on how to install this one ? and how to root and cwm ?

Thank you very much ! :)

Read this thread and the stickies, the question has been asked and answered many times.

Guest chico2069

Miki.... judging by the commands shown on your pic, i'd say the root went ok...

All im seeing is a failed end to the batch, where it tried to do some exit commands... all other commands, apparently, runned fine.

unless there was more needed to do after those commands, that error should have no effect and your phone should be rooted... just check to see if u have a superuser or supersu app on your phone... if u do, then its rooted.

Edited by chico2069