[KERNEL][Omegamoon][B926+][ICS]Overclock to max 1.3GHz (Updated 2012/08/24)

Guest omegamoon

Guest Umrtvovacz

Any possibility of a oc kernel for gingerbread?

Pleaseeeee? Thanks for all your hard work ...much appreciated.

I doubt it. Very strongly doubt it.

Guest Dazzozo

Gee, quite disappointing to see that when spending maximum amount of free time on getting things done there are always people asking for more. Sorry Daz, there are only 24 hours in a day where I live, from which most hours are spent working. Then I also try to have a social life and finally if some time is left I fiddle a bit with computers and/or software. So again, you will get every single line of code, but stop acting the way you do.

I'm asking you to comply with the GPL, which has been enforced by forum admins before. You do not need to take that personally, it's a friendly reminder.

Jesus.

Guest bladebuddy

Thanks again for the work on this Omegamoon, Will donate when I get my new bank card as lost my wallet on Friday after drawing £160 out of the bank, not blagging either really messed things up for me and moreover my better half wasn't impressed. Thanks again.

Guest samjam

Gee, quite disappointing to see that when spending maximum amount of free time on getting things done there are always people asking for more. Sorry Daz, there are only 24 hours in a day where I live, from which most hours are spent working. Then I also try to have a social life and finally if some time is left I fiddle a bit with computers and/or software. So again, you will get every single line of code, but stop acting the way you do.

omegamoon - thanks for what you do.

Currently you are like Houdini who himself can break open anything.

I hope you will be like the Scarlet Pimpernel who can help others break out of anything.

It's more fun that way, as well as a legal requirement.

I'll donate you now, and donate you some more when you can push the source.

Time is short - is there a workflow you can adopt so pushing source is effortless? Maybe have a work-in-progress (wip) git tree where you can just do: git commit -a && git push github

You can then clean up the wip tree to your clean tree for release. It's important for collaboration.

Guest omegamoon

I'll donate you now, and donate you some more when you can push the source.

Time is short - is there a workflow you can adopt so pushing source is effortless? Maybe have a work-in-progress (wip) git tree where you can just do: git commit -a && git push github

You can then clean up the wip tree to your clean tree for release. It's important for collaboration.

First of all thanks for your support. Much appreciated!!

I created a repository over at github. It's just the original Huawei kernel source for now. I tried to push some changes yesterday evening, but as if struck by bad luck github was down for maintenance. Looking again early this morning, it's still under maintenance. Will try again later tonight.

Guest bladebuddy

CPU Governors Detailed Explanation.

Just read this on the blade forum and thought it might come in handy to help people understand the different governors e.t.c when overclocking.

Those interested in a overclock kernels may want to check out this thread - working cam and BT too:

It doesn't have as many options as this kernel but it is something to play with until omegamoon releases a camera update.

Guest wso277

Those interested in a overclock kernels may want to check out this thread - working cam and BT too: http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2008368

It doesn't have as many options as this kernel but it is something to play with until omegamoon releases a camera update.

Thanks cyda. Is it working well with infusion?

Does it change anything besides the kernel?

Thanks cyda. Is it working well with infusion?

Does it change anything besides the kernel?

Yes, working well. Running on a 1.26ghz overclock and seems stable even after many benchmarks. The only difference I can see over stock are the overclock options.

Guest wso277

Going to give it a try.

EDIT: Seems to be working fine. Bt, flash and stock camera. Camera zoom doesnt work will try to reinstall.

Edited by wso277

Going to give it a try.

EDIT: Seems to be working fine. Bt, flash and stock camera. Camera zoom doesnt work will try to reinstall.

Camera zoom working fine here.

Guest bladebuddy

My results with a class 10 sd card boosted with sd card booster app to 2048.

Putting the phone in air plane mode makes sure no incoming data messed up the score.

post-955381-13452472067663_thumb.jpg

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest Cardie

Dont know if anyone noticed but the flash didnt work for the camera, or on flashlight app? Everything else was hunky dory, but I use the flashlight all the time so had to revert back :(