READ! Need help ASAP!

Guest Marius9425

Guest Marius9425

Hi MoDaCo forum! I have a big problem! I'm a newbee to Android, and I tried to update to ICS using a little help from "wrtease" user and I ended up screwing the device i just bought today... I tried to update by putting ICS on the sdcard and then hold down all 3 button till it loops into update state... The pink line got stocked and got failed installation mark/alert... Now when I turn on the device it's stucks on a white screen with a "Wo 3g" orange logo in the middle of it. HELP!!!!!

Guest gambieter

Yeah.. Still no one helped me. :( Very sad :(

Firstly, this is not a helpdesk, so these kind of screaming topictitles and impatient posts like this won't help.

Have you tried to connect via Fastboot or push Clockworkmod as described in the sticky?

Guest Marius9425

Firstly, thank you for responding!

The pc doesn't recognize it. I will try to do the Clockworkmod now!

Edited by Marius9425

Guest Rico_89

Stay calm.

I'm not sure but could you have actually flashed the vendor. app first instead of the update.app?

Anyway in regards to your pc not seeing your phone; Do have the ADB drivers installed?

[media=]

Edited by Rico_89

Guest Marius9425

No, I didn't put the vendor file at all, only the update.app... I can't find the 2.3.6v 892 - Region Romania

Edited by Marius9425

Guest irishpancake

Firstly, thank you for responding! I know, but I'm very upset... that guy screwed my phone... :(((((

The pc doesn't recognize it. I will try to do the Clockworkmod now!

What guy is this....someone else pressed those buttons......not you???

You should take down references to other forum users regarding "screwing your phone"

you named a guy, it ain't fair to do that....

and calm down, mistakes are made when you are not calm.....

sleep on it, read a lot and ask questions which people can understand.....give as much info as possible.....and do not blame anyone else for your mistakes!!!

Guest tracasan

your best chance is to do what tillaz said... if that doesn't work, sorry dude... original rom can be found here http://www.modaco.com/topic/353792-original-factory-roms-from-huawei

and one more thing... it's not that guy's fault... and even if it was it's not ok to point fingers... you're the guy who pressed the buttons. he was just trying to help!

Guest wrtease

irishpancake you are right.i was trying to help him.i was told to late about the b892 firmware .if i new that it was on it i would have stopped and gave him the root and clockwork method.any way will thank all the other people for their help.and posts.i will still help him to get it sorted.

Guest wrtease

will try and do that when he appears on here.i am going to help him if he wants my help and from others its his call.i think he's stuck at the Chinese logo of Ics .will se what he asks for.

Im pretty sure that you can flash B9xx roms over B8xx with out having root.

And i am also thinking that if Marius is stuck on B926 logo surely a reflash of that rom should work

Probably but better to stick with 926 i think. Especially if he has the boot logo there already.

Maybe just needs a battery pull

edit:

Nope sorry he got a failed notification

Edited by luvvt

Guest Marius9425

I just wake up.. Yeah last night was something that I don't wanna do again, that's for sure... Finally at about 5:30 in the morning, after unknown times that I tried to reflash using the stock 2.3 GingerB, I said to put the B934 ICS and got stucked at the android logo... BUT then I got another ideea, to try for the last time B926 again and from the first time it flashed very quickly and rebooted!! After that it jump into the ICS 4.0.3. I was so lucky with that last one try!!!

The phone model now is U8818 and it's running Android 4.0.3 - baseband 2030 - B926 !

Now I have to learn everything before doing something else to the phone! I don't see the google play store and the other googles services, so what I have to do to make it works 100%?