I installed SU on my phone and also installed ClockworkBlade3. I started the phone in recovery and made a backup of the system to my microSD card.
If I follow these instructions :
This is my build of Koush's ClockWorkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11. This recovery is common to all ZTE devices with board name atlas40 (e.g. ZTE Blade III, ZTE Acqua, V889D, V880E etc).
ClockWorkMod flashable zip:
This recovery is fully working with goodies such as repeatable keys and adb sideload support. Use volume keys to navigate menus and power button to select.
Do not use this recovery to flash official updates from ZTE website! You need to repack them for ClockWorkMod or use the stock recovery to install.
How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery (windows):
1. download ZTE USB drivers
2. download and install Android SDK tools and platform-tools to get adb and fastboot
3. download recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img recovery image
4. create a new directory somewhere and copy adb.exe, fastboot.exe and recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img into it
5. plug in your device via USB cable and install drivers
6. cd into the directory you created and execute following commands in terminal window
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img
7. congratulations, you have installed cwm on to your device
8. boot into ClockWorkMod by pressing volume down while powering on or using 'adb reboot recovery'
Will this work to put the custom rom on my medion phone ? Is this the best custom rom I can use on my phone ?
If this should not work, can i restore my phone to the medion rom (with the backup on my microSD card ?)
Thank you your answer,