24 replies to this topic

Spooke

Spooke

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Devices:Tegra Note 7, Nexus 4
Just bought the E-Cell Luxury Leather Case off their eBay shop, will post up a small review when I get it.

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_2307wt_962

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

achim w.

achim w.

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus Speed ((German)

Just bought the E-Cell Luxury Leather Case off their eBay shop, will post up a small review when I get it.

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_2307wt_962

Would be interesting if this case provides magnets for the auto sleep mode.

phlum

phlum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@phlum
I got this case on the cheap: http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B008GSMRAY
It's not bad, considering the price. Personally I dislike cases because they add a load of bulk to the device, but it's good for protecting my tablet.
Plus, you get a nice stylus with it ^_^

Install Launcher Pro
Notice it's quicker
???
Profit.

Posted Image

An Android a day keeps the Apple away.

Makkaxxxxx9

Makkaxxxxx9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I've got a LuvTab faux leather brown. It has the auto on/off magnets, you can fold up the front cover to make a landscape stand and it looks quite nice.

It has been causing me an issue for which, until I worked it out, almost had me returning my Nexus 7. I think the magnets in my cover are probably a bit too powerful. I would open the case and fold it round the back, the screen would come on, I'd enter my pin, the screen would go off with a click, and this would be repeated over and over. Took me an age to figure out it was just the case causing it to auto off. Why auto off seems most sensitive just after entering my pin I don't know but it's easy to avoid now as I just don't fold the case flat till after I've entered my pin and it seems fine.

comicbookguy

comicbookguy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 4

I've got a LuvTab faux leather brown. It has the auto on/off magnets, you can fold up the front cover to make a landscape stand and it looks quite nice.

It has been causing me an issue for which, until I worked it out, almost had me returning my Nexus 7. I think the magnets in my cover are probably a bit too powerful. I would open the case and fold it round the back, the screen would come on, I'd enter my pin, the screen would go off with a click, and this would be repeated over and over. Took me an age to figure out it was just the case causing it to auto off. Why auto off seems most sensitive just after entering my pin I don't know but it's easy to avoid now as I just don't fold the case flat till after I've entered my pin and it seems fine.

I posted about this a while ago. Thought I must have been the only one with the problem. Worried me for a while till I realised its just the case!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users