equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym
racer shuld have 3.2mp, dunno whats that about.. i checked your build.prop a while back, it has some cam settings it in that i never used in racer like these:
ro.camera.preview.fullscreen=true
ro.camera.intrplt.2mpto3mp=true
ro.camera.capture.intrstorage=true
ro.camera.sound.forced=0
ill experiment a little with this but i need you guys since i dont have freddo

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:zte freddo
Yep the screen stays in portrait mode.. and i've check the cyanogenmod setting it seem like the default setting is already set for auto rotation.. i've also install super compass and the compas don't turn at all.. that's what i have on abhi's rom.. just to make sure i'll flash 0805 in few minutes..
Again thanks for helping us equiliym.. ^^

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Yep the screen stays in portrait mode.. and i've check the cyanogenmod setting it seem like the default setting is already set for auto rotation.. i've also install super compass and the compas don't turn at all.. that's what i have on abhi's rom.. just to make sure i'll flash 0805 in few minutes..

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
yeah probably different hw and possibly egl.. can you change your screen tone to go lighter or darker?

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."

icadnabil

icadnabil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

well if nothing else you can just flash 0805 again, im just attached to 0624 because its a hybrid more or less for my usage :P no need if it wont download..

i need more info about autorotate, what kind of bug? its not rotating?

yes no spin at all

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
yeah sensors are not compatible totally, just tested your hw, that needs to be tested with original freddo sensors from 2.2 i guess

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
No problem with brightness setting equiliym.. other then the sensors, wifi and camera everything's seem to work find..

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
how exactly do you know camera went to 2mp instead of 3mp? D: and for wifi i noticed it has a different file structure, we will have few experiments with that

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Well resolution setting on camera only available up to 1600x1200.. :D
So beside processor and screen, freddo is actually lot different than racer isn't it??

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Btw 3g seem a lot faster using your rom..haven't really tested it though.. don't know how.. :P

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Well resolution setting on camera only available up to 1600x1200.. :D
So beside processor and screen, freddo is actually lot different than racer isn't it??

oooooh well thats not really a bug lal.. those are somewhat of a common cm7 settings and there is a way to change that.. however we will try with build.prop config first..
you can edit a file /system/etc/media_profiles.xml and change from 3gb to mp4 and change resolution for pics/vids etc, i used to do that for recording to have it from 640x480 to 704x480, was 16:9 and was awesome.. we will look at build.prop and libs first tho

edit: nvm just checked, thats for video only

Edited by equiliym, 15 August 2012 - 07:45 PM.

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Good to hear that.. err by the way can i easily edit that? Coild you tell me how to do it? I dunno anything about android os and i really not good on technical stuff.. lol

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Good to hear that.. err by the way can i easily edit that? Coild you tell me how to do it? I dunno anything about android os and i really not good on technical stuff.. lol

we will get later to that.. download this and flash via recovery.. i recommend to wipe cache to test it and report if there are any changes with wifi

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Okay.. thanks.

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
hi equiliym I've wipe the cache and installed the patch. still can't detect wifi and sometime when I turn wifi on there's pop up withdows said that app not responding..
oh yeah I also just noticed another minor bug on the rom that doesnt effect the phone's function .. the led on pick up & hang up button don't light up.. :D

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

hi equiliym I've wipe the cache and installed the patch. still can't detect wifi and sometime when I turn wifi on there's pop up withdows said that app not responding..
oh yeah I also just noticed another minor bug on the rom that doesnt effect the phone's function .. the led on pick up & hang up button don't light up.. :D

yeah that has been disabled on the kernel level because it was wasting battery and was glitchy like it sometimes didnt want to turn off when screen is off etc.. as for wifi okay, will try different thing later

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
thx equiliym.. yea nevermind about the led.. i can live without it and beside it is not that hard to find those 2 buttons in the dark without those led.. they are big!!.. lol

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
hi equiliym i dunno if this would help.. i assume android is like any o.s that needs specific drivers for specific hardware so i found out using quick system info that freddo use these type of hatdware for the sensors;

- Lis302dl -> accelerometer
- AK8962 -> magnetic field and orientation sensors

as for wifi i couldn't see what type of hardware that it use.. lol

thanks for helping us.. ^^

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
yeah im afraid i cant do much about sensors without proper sources, we cant even fix it for racer WITH sources lol.. wifi is probably the same as for racer but it has different structure and instead of wlan0 its wl0.1 in hostapd so it takes a while to rewrite some files.. not much time but i got a bit busy irl so i didnt have time to do it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users