[JB] Paranoid Android for the ZTE Skate

Guest tilal6991

Tried your ROM which was briefly available on goo.im - pa-20120813-tilal6991.zip. To me he had very much, but had very would like to see a working photo camera. Thank you for your work.

Sorry for my English.

From Russia.

Guest Redstarr1

Any chance PA will get updated to the same specs as the current CFX2? So smoothness and video? Thinking about about getting on the JB-train, but I really like PA on ICS now so I'd like to keep the framework changes (especially the status bar).

Guest Redstarr1

Downloaded the zip utternoob had posted a bit higher. I decompiled the SystemUI.apk and I'm messing around a bit with xml files because there was something I wanted to edit. I'd like to have only the recent apps softkey, so no back or home (because the softkeys overlap with notifications in portrait mode). Could I just remove those from system_bar.xml or make them invisible?

Or do later versions of PA for JB allow you to choose which softkeys are visible without having to edit xml files? I was looking at the SystemUI of PA for ICS as well, but there the softkeys are numbered, not very clear which key has which function (think that's still version 1.6).

Taking my first steps in decompiling apk's so not sure about anything I'm doing :P.

• 3 weeks later...