Humble Bundle 3: Pay what you want. Support charity. Get 4 games.

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

The Humble Bundle for Android 3 has been released!

Featuring:

• BIT.TRIP BEAT - is a charming, retro-inspired music rhythm game. Players must deflect an onslaught of projectiles, with each successful deflection resulting in a musical sound. Link ‘em together to get a rhythm going! Every move is crucial, as letting anything through will threaten to disrupt the beat. This is the BIT.TRIP sensation that has — so far — spawned five awesome spin-offs and sequels.

gallery_19680_65_1628.png

• Fieldrunners - Take your towers on the offensive against an endless sprawl of baddies in this tower defense classic. Your goal in Fieldrunners is to keep your opponents from crossing the battlefield and taking you down. Populate everything in between with deadly towers and create intricate mazes to incinerate, freeze, laser, and electrocute your way to victory.

gallery_19680_65_192629.png

• SpaceChem - players take on the role of a Reactor Engineer, designing complex reactors that transform raw atoms into the complex chemicals needed to survive sinister threats on the frontier colonies of space. It’s a maddeningly addictive puzzle game, and with the help of the built in level editor, it’s ensured that you’ll have plenty of challenging atomic manipulation at your fingertips.

gallery_19680_65_51569.png

• Uplink - Break into computer systems and nab valuable, secret information as you take on the role of a hacker for-hire in Uplink. The hacking gameplay in Uplink is textbook cyberpunk, complete with cracking software, credits, and nasty megacorporations. It’s like a puzzle-adventure with all the action taking place between bits and bytes in cyberspace.

gallery_19680_65_45186.png

• If you pay more than the average, you also get Spirits - in this beautiful puzzle-platformer, autumn has arrived and you must help the spirits of fallen leaves find their way home. With only indirect control at your fingertips, you must choose a few good spirits to build stairs, change wind flow, and act as guides for the rest of the spirits, making decisions that may ultimately sacrifice the few to save the many.

gallery_19680_65_3647.png

At time of article, more than 13,000 bundles have been sold. Your purchase will support the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and the Child's Play Charity.

The games are also available on Mac, Windows, and Linux and are redeemable on Steam and the Ubuntu Software Center as well! As a bonus, all of the soundtracks to the games are included in both MP3 and FLAC format.

[Via: Humble Bundle]

Click here to view the item

Guest k0nrad

I traditionally buy most of Humble Bundles. HB3 looked really 'meh' for me... until I scrolled down and saw Uplink is featured! Now it's a must-have!

Already bought for an over-average price, I will play these to death on my Nexus 7 :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.