[Recovery][Gen1/2/3 and Idea Blade] Fully working CWM 6.0.1.1 touch (stable) 6.0.1.5 (testing) [17/10]

Guest Snap.IT

Guest Snap.IT

Fully working CWM 6.0.1.1

Works on Gen1/2/3 and on Chinese blades.

Thanks to:

Koush for the original recovery.

KonstaT for the kernel sources (http://www.modaco.co...s7-android-235/)

tOmm13b for the suggestion to remove FTM mode to fix HW keys.

FAQ:

Menus are scrollable so if you don't see an option, just scroll down.

"Create image.zip" will create a flashable zip from your currently installed system.

Stable version:

Fastboot flashable: recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.1-touch-blade-Snap.IT-20120830.img

MD5: 8dcffefd2cbef2913eaa066e9df01e1c

Flashable via recovery: recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.1-touch-blade-Snap.IT-20120830.zip

MD5: 864a6ed4e5fdd73101a17799cfada013

Gen1 version of stable:

Fastboot flashable: recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.1-gen1-touch-blade-Snap.IT-20120830.img

MD5: 283d6887fd97a9352f7bcfe9d2505c6e

Flashable via recovery: recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.1-gen1-touch-blade-Snap.IT-20120830.zip

MD5: e192c6f5a8679faf46d3c8a24747a11d

Testing version 6.0.1.5:

FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY!

It will not backup properly and usb storage doesn't work.

I've tested everything on it without any hickups, problems with previous versions (6.0.1.2 6.0.1.3 6.0.1.4) backup and sometimes hangups is solved in this one.

It includes a new menu item named "install zip from sideload" which can be used for installing a zip from your computer using "adb sideload 'path/to/zip'". It requires a newer adb, version 1.0.29 or higher.

Fastboot flashable: recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.5-touch-blade-Snap.IT-testing.img

MD5: 076f9671339b0d3c2d825a4e0311d209

Flashable via recovery: recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.5-touch-blade-Snap.IT-testing.zip

MD5: 5719f10a32040e5f5451be117bbd3a83

Edited by Snap.IT

Guest Sulthekk

Are you using the kernel from cm7 nigthly? :o

flash_image fails with error -1. Are you sure you uploaded the correct image?

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest Ganster

Try to build touch recovery with GEN2 boot.img from CM7(I think file from first post fails to flash because it for GEN3). Touch works, but screen rotated(touch coordinates was not) and blink :(

Guest Snap.IT

Try to build touch recovery with GEN2 boot.img from CM7(I think file from first post fails to flash because it for GEN3). Touch works, but screen rotated(touch coordinates was not) and blink :(

Yeah, i noticed that the light sensor has to be covered or it will restart (hot reboot so to speak).

That is solved with using the kernel from SSRLS7 (KonstaT to the rescue, as always).

I'll upload that version instead. :)

Edited by Snap.IT

Guest Sulthekk

I am using now CM9. I know its not suit for CM9. Is there any possible to CM9 future?

The recovery is independent to the installed system, that should work with cm9 as well as any other android version.

Guest gunapriyan

Actually it replied as "Installation aborted" while installation... Please suggest.

The recovery is independent to the installed system, that should work with cm9 as well as any other android version.

Guest Snap.IT

Work good, I have CM9 AOKP and I installed that on fastboot

What gen you you have (if you don't know, use blade checker from market to find out, don't use Mr Pigfish, it's unreliable)?

Guest emotty

used the "Flash from recovery" upgrading from "recovery clockwork 6.0.1.1" from another thread and pulled the battery :)

first boot up i wiped dalvik n battery stats,checked through the other menus,then booted into paranoid android and rebooted back into recovery,made a back of that then restored a renamed joyos ...

volume keys did not work on the first boot,fine on 2nd

much better larger layout .. with scrolling !!! ...

i LOVE it :D thankyou :D

now to see if i can beak it ...

Guest TehStalker

Working great on my GEN3 phone, flashed from v5 recovery.Seems to work a bit faster than the old one, and it has the added bonus of EXT4 support.

Guest shmizan

working very nicely on my TFT gen 2 TPTed. no flickering touch and scrolling works as expected.

making a test backup as we speak, taking some time because it shows progress

ok it works excellent for me. quick backup and restore ticked makes backup fast!

very nice work snap.it !

Edited by shmizan

Guest Snap.IT

Screen flickers off and on for me.

Using an OLED Blade gen 1 TPT'd to gen 2

Try the new version, it seems some phones still have the problem with the lightsensor but it's turned off in the new version.

This should also help with brightness being set too low.