8 replies to this topic

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Devices:LiquidE
Hello everyone, I am a happy owner of an Acer Liquid E. Since I've put the CM9 problems. The system lost fluidity and I notice when I listen to music. I tried to restore the system to AcerDownloadTool with the 2.2 and putting the system is fluid. Now I put the CM7 and I have the same problem. Can you tell me something? [The music is repeated throughout the track]

parvata

parvata

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Devices:liquid E
Can you elaborate what you meant by repeated throughout the track? Does the track repeat after it completes? Did you try another track or listening to the track on another device or a PC? Try playing some music from the iternet. What about listening the music on the speaker or using a different headset?

Keeping the Acer development alive takes a lot of time and effort. Kindly consider supporting my contributions towards Acer development now and into the future.
Posted Image

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Can you elaborate what you meant by repeated throughout the track? Does the track repeat after it completes? Did you try another track or listening to the track on another device or a PC? Try playing some music from the iternet. What about listening the music on the speaker or using a different headset?

The tracks repeat during the tracks, like a stutterer! The tracks in other devices or in PC and in internet work perfect! I've the same result using speker or headset... Help

parvata

parvata

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

The tracks repeat during the tracks, like a stutterer! The tracks in other devices or in PC and in internet work perfect! I've the same result using speker or headset... Help

Have you tried different players? Like winamp or mortplayer? Check if you have any dsp manager or an equalizer running in the background? What format are the tracks?

Keeping the Acer development alive takes a lot of time and effort. Kindly consider supporting my contributions towards Acer development now and into the future.
Posted Image

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
The tracks are in mp3 or FLAC format, yes i've DSP mananager and i've tried a different player :(

parvata

parvata

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

The tracks are in mp3 or FLAC format, yes i've DSP mananager and i've tried a different player :(

Can you try playing with the dsp manager disabled? Probably disabling the feature for music or disabling it entirely?

Edited by parvata, 25 August 2012 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
I've the same result with dsp manager disabled. I've charged my phone with a 5v charger, is possible that i've powered too much?

parvata

parvata

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

I've the same result with dsp manager disabled. I've charged my phone with a 5v charger, is possible that i've powered too much?

hmmm...not sure. What about audio from other sources, like playing a movie or a phone call or youtube. Does the audio sound the same way?

Posted Image

darkbrain

darkbrain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Try to increase minimum cpu frequency to least at 256Mhz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users