Also Xiaomi have just announced the Mi-2 which for a short time will be the most powerful android handset available being the first to run the latest 1.7 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (Adreno 320 GPU) which obliterates tegra 3 and the latest exynos chipsets.
Xiaomi MI-2 specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 342 PPI resolution
- 1.7 GHz Quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with Adreno 320 Graphics
- Android 4.1 (MIUI ROM)
- 10.2 mm thick and weights 145g.
- 8MP camera with LED flash, with f/2.0 large aperture and 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, 720p recording at 90 fps
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Micro SD
- 3G HSPA 42 Mbps , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz) with Wi-Fi Streaming, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, MHL (HDMI)
- 2000 mAh removable battery & optional 3000mAh upgrade
Edited by Sere83, 16 August 2012 - 10:51 PM.