Which ROM would you recommend?

Guest Cardie

Guest Cardie

Had a few ROMs on my G300 now and im quite happy with Tillaz Infusion (B010812), not too sure if this is his latest.

Seems very stable, runs perfectly and im very happy with it!

Ive had B885 and B926, ICS being 'shockingly crap' very laggy, poor memory management and even supercharger couldnt help!

Ive never had a CM rom before, are they any good? Is there a stable one out? Should I use that one? As I mainly use my phone for things like browsing, I use the camera a lot and I enjoy a game of temple run, but only Infusion seems to work okay with what I use, so is it worth changing to somthing better? IS there anying better?

,Cardie

Guest Potatoes

Infusion is arguably the best ICS rom atm so I would stick with that until either a. official ICS comes out with say hw UI acceleration or b. when CM10 is fully working

Edited by Potatoes

Guest Cardie

Looks like I made a good choice :) Is it worth going to the lastest Infusion ROM or just stick with the one im on? I cant be botherd re installing everything for an official ROM to come out in a weeks time.

Guest Potatoes

If you're happy with what you have now, then you're happy, all is good. I don't notice much performance difference between the B010812 and currently latest B130812, I mean if someone flashed it over my phone without me knowing I wouldn't have noticed.

i use this to restore my apps, installs them all with a click of a button http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310742

You should give this one a try, it makes switching roms so much easier. Use the tool to dump all your apps in to a folder then flash your new rom and use the tool to batch install all the apps to the new rom. Saves loads of time.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1531880

Edited by Cyda

Guest samjam

windows app :/

still using titanium here (paid version).

so any ways that Infusion is worse than AtomicMod (tillaz last 2.3.x rom)?

I have titanium paid and find it a right pain. The batch operations are rotton. I want to be able to restore all the apps that were backed up last time I did a backup. I don't find a way to do that. I have to select them one by one.

Guest bladebuddy

Try restoring you're pro key first from Google play or titanium backup as that usually sorts the problem out for me. But I haven't run into this yet on this phone only my blade so sorry if you've already tried it.

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

I have titanium paid and find it a right pain. The batch operations are rotton. I want to be able to restore all the apps that were backed up last time I did a backup. I don't find a way to do that. I have to select them one by one.

As bladebuddy says, are you sure your pro registration is successful? It should say welcome to Titanium Backup Pro just underneath the buttons near the top of the home screen. To restore multiple files, tap the Backup/Restore button in the app then press the Menu button on your phone and select 'Batch'. After it calculates some scenarios you should have various options for restoring apps by pressing the 'run' button next to the relevant one. By default, all your backed up apps should be selected and you can deselect any that you don't want to restore. There is a button to invert the selection if you prefer to deselect them all then choose the ones you want. There are radio buttons to restore app only, data only, or both.