cwm backup restore question

Guest luvvt

On the G300 GB and ICS roms generally have different basebands, so you can restore a nandroid of GB over an ICS ROM but the radio won't work so you will not be able to make/receive calls.

(there are exceptions to this rule though, e.g. cm9 is based on the GB baseband)

Guest anything-but

No,you can`t just go between GB/ICS CWM images,you`ll have to downgrade 1st before restoring the GB backup or you`ll run into problems becasue they have different basebands.

Guest bladebuddy

Over on the blade forum ( dual boot mode rom's) have been made to work and I believe a person called "Jinxx " said it also works on this phone. Now with the blade you could have 2 gen2 rom's on the phone. This is why I haven't tried it as it's quite simple to restore my nandroid on my blade and boot into a ICS rom with gen2 radio firmware.

What might be interesting is if this works on our phone ,would it be possible to have a Ginger bread rom to boot into on our sd card. Probably not but I am following this topic 24/7 and will report back when I have more understanding.