Photo

Bought something via TrialPay, when will I get MoDaCo AdFree?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jdbye

Jdbye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I posted this in "Absolute Beginners" since I was not sure where to post it, but I see other people posted similar questions here, so I have posted it here as well. Staff can feel free to delete the one that is in the wrong section.

I just got my Nexus 7 today and would like to use the Online Kitchen for this ROM: http://www.modaco.co...s-support-more/

Does anyone know if the TrialPay process is automated or a member of staff has to manually confirm my order, and if it is the former, how long it takes?

I don't want to do anything with the tablet until I get the custom ROM installed, but I can't wait to use it, so if any staff sees this who has the capability of confirming my TrialPay order and granting me access to the online kitchen, could you please do so? The TrialPay order number is #HXJ36DV.

TrialPay Support

TrialPay Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Dear Jdbye,

I apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced, but after looking into our system, we have been able to locate your account through the transaction ID provided and have subsequently re-sent the product instructions to your e-mail address. For further support, please do not hesitate to contact us through [email protected] with a reference to this URL, and we will be better able to assist you.

Regards,

Amanda Chester
TrialPay Customer Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users