848 replies to this topic

Flowfx

Flowfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400

yes.. changed the CPU governor settings to interactive

Try changing it to ondemand which is defualt. Im using smartassv2. Also I have min cpu at 122mhz and max at 1000mhz.. Im using the cm build performance options only, i dont have any third party apps like no frills cpu installed. I have allow purging of assets in memory management checked and as well as surface dithering

Edited by Flowfx, 25 January 2013 - 03:58 PM.

poke95man

poke95man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3
In the cm9 work swap?

Flowfx

Flowfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Hey guys, i have just found this site with lots of roms for our phone. The site is called Ultraconnect, you will need google translate to view it. 2 new mods for our phone came out today

Edited by Flowfx, 28 January 2013 - 01:12 PM.

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus e400

Hey guys, i have just found this site with lots of roms for our phone. The site is called Ultraconnect, you will need google translate to view it. 2 new mods for our phone came out today

I'm making a new blog with all those e400 roms but without the other crap on that site and in english.. will post the URL soon..

Edited by misterff1, 29 January 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Flowfx

Flowfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I'm making a new blog with all those e400 roms but without the other crap on that site and in english.. will post the URL soon..

Sounds like a good plan. Its quite tricky keeping up with all the new roms, all of a sudden loads have come out this month. Im using the Xperience 1.5a at the moment. I like the font,icons and transparent menu is a nice addition. The 1ghz kernal is built into the rom... the only problem is some apps are duplicated like the gallery, but if you disable the stock one your fine.Overall the rom is very fast and smooth.

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Sounds like a good plan. Its quite tricky keeping up with all the new roms, all of a sudden loads have come out this month.

Yes i'm aware of that, but i'm gonna give it a try :D

DeathArrow

DeathArrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:LG E400

Those roms are useless. Just stock rom with themes changed, launcher changed and some apps removed and other apps added. Those roms don't add new functionality and won't work better than any stock rom.

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Those roms are useless. Just stock rom with themes changed, launcher changed and some apps removed and other apps added. Those roms don't add new functionality and won't work better than any stock rom.

You mean cyanbread and gingerice, but those are one and the same, only one is more up to date. the site contains alot more ROMs which are mostly based on the cm9 ROM and those are quite different from the official cm9 ROM. for instance, I am currently using a ROM that gives the look and feel of a LG L5 with the official LG Home 3 in it. Trust me, that site has alot more than you can see on the first page....

Flowfx

Flowfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I guess we are all from European. I have just been told you can be fined (up to $500.000 and 5 years in prison) for unlocking your phone in America. Youtube Illegal Smartphone Unlocking

Edited by Flowfx, 02 February 2013 - 06:34 AM.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC

You mean cyanbread and gingerice, but those are one and the same, only one is more up to date. the site contains alot more ROMs which are mostly based on the cm9 ROM and those are quite different from the official cm9 ROM. for instance, I am currently using a ROM that gives the look and feel of a LG L5 with the official LG Home 3 in it. Trust me, that site has alot more than you can see on the first page....

have to know, CyanBread and GingerIce aren't the ROM!!! it's just Themed Patches (SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk)

Regards :)

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

have to know, CyanBread and GingerIce aren't the ROM!!! it's just Themed Patches (SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk)

Regards :)

True.. they are mods.. but i will probably include them on my blog

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Very nice work by the way bro! especially gingerice is very good!

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC

Very nice work by the way bro! especially gingerice is very good!

Thanks ;)
will be updated soon when finished my another devices

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
looking forward to it.. i have both ROMs on my blog now and i will update them when you release a new version.

miki86

miki86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:lg l3
Why i cant connect to the wifi with ics,but i can with stock rom? If anyone could help me, I would be grateful

DeathArrow

DeathArrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:LG E400
Maybe you need to set a static IP for the network you are trying to connect. Have you tried to connect in different locations/to different networks?

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Why i cant connect to the wifi with ics,but i can with stock rom? If anyone could help me, I would be grateful

you can try to install v10I stockrom and then install cm9 again

Edited by misterff1, 03 February 2013 - 09:41 PM.

miki86

miki86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Maybe you need to set a static IP for the network you are trying to connect. Have you tried to connect in different locations/to different networks?

yes,i try,its work with different networks,but on my wifi network i cant to connect,i try youre way,thanks

miki86

miki86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

you can try to install v10I stockrom and then install cm9 again

i've allready on v10 j serbia,but,i may try that to

kerberos2001

kerberos2001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 - E400F
One question:

According the changelog of 20130203, the CM9 for E400 should came with a rádio app, but, where is installed the app o_0? I didn't find it on launcher, or widgets menu.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users