Minor issues after b934 upgrade

Guest terry.n

Guest terry.n

Well I've done it - gone from b888 to b892 to b926, rooted and rom-flashed b934. On the whole I'm happy, but there are a few things I either havent figured out or wished worked better

1. I've applied the dictionary fix and can edit the user dictionary manually. but when I'm composing a text etc, and type a new word, it doesn't offer to save the new word ('touch again to save' prompt in GB)
  2. No pulldowns - I've tried flashing the vendor file, but it messes up the phone. I'm using Power Toggles which is pretty good, I must say.
  3. The lag and blurriness of the camera shots - is Camera360 really worth trying?
  4. No power management - there was an option in 'system' on b926, but nothing here. I'm trying Juice Defender, but can't say for sure it's helping - any recommendations?
  5. Weather widget - I thought I'd read somwhere that it wasn't meant to show 'sunny' at night (a longstanding pet peeve of mine :angry2: ). I've seen other ICS phones go darker/show the moon instead- does anybody know if ours is meant to do this?

There, it's off my chest - I want the perfect phone for peanuts (actually for the price of this thing it's a little beauty)!

Edited by terry.n

Guest lobespear

• The lag and blurriness of the camera shots - is Camera360 really worth trying?

camera360 doesnt do anything that the stock camera doesnt, it just applies some post-processing effects afterwards. it has "stablizer" mode which detects if the phone is being held steady enough before taking the shot, but most camera apps have this feature. sure its worth trying but i doubt it will fix the lag and blurriness, no camera app i have tried has done that (i'm on stock gingerbread though).