[HELP] - X850 with Android 2.2.2 with clockworkmod mode

Guest seatle_94

Guest seatle_94

Hello! First, I say I'm usano the google translator!

Well, having trouble using the clockworkmod recover mode, try installing the ROM MANAGER usano, with Recover.img. The process says it was completed successfully, but rebooting and holding CALL VOLUME + but hang at the android. I tested several recover.img already mentioned here in the forum and elsewhere, but same thing. I'm with the active root.

Cellular data:

Operator: LIVE

Native android version: 2.2.2.

I hope you can help me, because I'm frustrated.

________________________________________________________________________________

Olá! Primeiro, digo que estou usano o tradutor do google!

Bem, tendo dificuldades para usar o modo recover do clockworkmod, tento instalar usano o ROM MANAGER, com o Recover.img. O processo diz que foi concluido com sucesso, porém reinicio segurando VOLUME + e CALL mas trava na tela do android. Testei vários recover.img que já mencionados aqui no forum e em outros lugares, porém mesma coisa. Já estou com o root ativo.

Dados do celular:

Operadora: VIVO

Versão do android nativa: 2.2.2.

Espero que consigam me ajudar, pois já estou frustado.

Guest noobzone

you need to get a gen 2 recovery as your phone is gen2. your phone comes with android 2.2.2 making it a gen2 phone. that's why you are having problems. and to enter recovery it's voldown and power

tens que encontrar uma recovery que seja gen 2. o teu telemovel vem com android 2.2.2 o que faz dele gen2 por isso é que estas com incompatibilidades alem disso para entrar em recovery é voldown e power

Guest seatle_94

Thanks for the reply. About recover.img (gen2) tinho already tested several and could not. The best result was usano this one: recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-blade-gen2.img however, it starts like clockwork but the screen was larger, showing only the option to install over the rom starting SD, if I mecher arrows course increases the damage is understood that the remaining options.

Obrigado pela resposta. Sobre o recover.img (gen2) já tinho testado vários e não consegui. O melhor resultado foi usano este aqui: recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-blade-gen2.img porém, ele inicia o clockwork mas como a tela fosse maior, aparecendo apenas a opção em cima para instalar a rom apartir do SD, se eu mecher as setas o curso sobe dano a entender que tem o restante das opções.

Guest noobzone

install the same but search for mooncake instead of blade. you used the recovery for a diferent phone. that's why it didn't work properlly

installa a mesma mas procura por mooncake em ves de blade. usaste a recovery para um telemovel diferente. por isso é que o ecrã nao ficou bem

http://android.podtwo.com/recovery/

get the recovery from here. search for mooncake

faz download aqui. procura por mooncake

Edited by noobzone

Guest seatle_94

Testing (Eu testei)

recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-mooncake-gen2

recovery-RA-mooncake-gen2-v2.3

recovery-RA-mooncake-gen2-v2.3-CM

Without results, the android lock screen. What would you recommend?

(Todas travaram na tela do android. qual você recomendaria? )

Guest seatle_94

Got it!! Starting your help, I downloaded the version recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-mooncake-g2 and it worked!

Thank you friend!

Consegui!!! Apartir da sua ajuda, baixei a versão recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-mooncake-g2 e deu certo!

Muito obrigado amigo!

Guest noobzone

4.0.1.5 doesn't work. at least for me. the keys are all messed up. happy flashing :D

4.0.1.5 nao funciona. pelo menos para mim. as teclas tao todas trocadas. bons flashs :D