Official B936 Vodafone NZ

Guest donaldboyer

Guest Sonny Atwal

Seems that way.

So how do I change from Infusion B934 to the new B936?

you can't, it says in the OP it is being released in the middle of next week. therefore it is not available yet. unless of course you own a time machine.

Guest samjam

you can't, it says in the OP it is being released in the middle of next week. therefore it is not available yet. unless of course you own a time machine.

I don't own a time machine, but I'm going to be have of owned one later. Do I have to wait? I was planning on going to will have gone and get one for earlier if no-one hasn't of going to mind if I do have...

Guest unaszplodrmann

Seems that way.

So how do I change from Infusion B934 to the new B936?

Poorly contrived sardonicism aside, you'll have to update via a package provided by someone here, who has received it OTA and repackaged it for others. Read about, updating ROMs manually is well covered.

Guest anything-but

So,as it`s now wendsday in NZ,the rom *might* be out sometime today if they keep to their word of "middle of the week". Anyone got a link to that NZ forum post as i can`t access it or sign up to the forums,god knows why. :D

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

I see Huawei on facebook nz still won't answer the question has the G300 got HW acceleration..

Don't think I will be buying Huawei again...

There are plenty of reasons not to accelerate everything. Even Samsung Nexus S does not accelerate everything.

There are plenty of reasons not to accelerate everything. Even Samsung Nexus S does not accelerate everything.

I wonder why that is? they designed to have HWA so why not use it.

Guest ahatomastarday

I wonder why that is? they designed to have HWA so why not use it.

This has been discussed a few times before, just search in the forum a bit :) There's at least a thread that discussed this topic especifically with great detail (including links to Google's statements and clarifications about the issue, etc).

Version may be B963 as that's what's been confirmed for Portugal I have read.

But didn't the Vodafone rep for nz say it was b936? I really hope it is 963 though haha

we will disapointed i guess

So far the build number is all speculation from every source, we will have to wait and see when the build is released :(