HUAWEI ASCEND G600 [VIDEOS]

Guest tillaz

Guys, I dont mean to sound off, but can we please stop posting threads about other phones to the G300 forum?

I browse here to check up on the status of a phone I already own, not one that may/may not release, may/may not get support from whatever ROM, and may/may not be in my price range.

There are general forums for this kinda thing...

Edited by Wanyal

Guys, I dont mean to sound off, but can we please stop posting threads about other phones to the G300 forum?

I browse here to check up on the status of a phone I already own, not one that may/may not release, may/may not get support from whatever ROM, and may/may not be in my price range.

There are general forums for this kinda thing...

This is pretty relevant to most people on here, I mean its and upgrade for our current device with ICS already...but i get what you mean

Guest hecatae

You would get a better response posting in the other devices forum.

A lot of members and guests check the other devices forum, it's also a good way to find out if a device is popular and deserves its own forum.

I would like to see tillaz apply for the news team, as all these devices could easily go on the front page of modaco.

Guest Chrisund123
i like the way huawei announce a phone just a couple of month before its release, zte should do the same... iv been waiting since february for the zte era

Like with the Ascend D quad, announced February and still not out LOL.

Guest Rico_89

i like the way huawei announce a phone just a couple of month before its release, zte should do the same... iv been waiting since february for the zte era

That would be a tough one.. ZTE era or G600?

I know the ZTE is faster but I like the 4.5 inch screen.. I think that would sway me towards the G600.

Guest Jaisan888

Pour Moi, it needs to be a Dual SIM, something along the line of a JiaYu G3.

Before anyone start flaming that's a Chinese phone, think.......................................................

ohmy.png Wow! That is awesome. I assume the price hasn't risen, or are we now looking at a device that's well over £250?

Either way it's a damn nice phone.

zte have said it will cost 1,999 Yuan = £199.99 (releasing in china September)

i think the uk version will be £249.99

• 6 months later...
Guest G-razer

I just saw the phone in a brochure from the supermarket up the road, and it's listing as £142 so I'm going to be going in there asap to get one to replace my G300 I think. It's recently released in India and just touched down in the GCC (UAE/KSA)

EDIT: and got it in my hands. Much, much faster/slicker than my u8815/g300. It came Huawei branded (no Vodafone bloatware like the g300 I got in the UK) and unlocked. The camera is really fast (the G300 was awkward because of how sluggish it was to focus and take the shot) Basic games like Jewels are much smoother. However, the screen seems a little stretched (like the height of pixels are different to the G300) and the buttons at the bottom are reversed so need getting used to.

Edited by G-razer