(REQ)Miui Gingerbread ?

Guest UK DUDE

Guest UK DUDE

Hi,

Is anyone willing to port a gingerbread version of miui over from the zte blade and make it so it will be used for the t-mobile vivacity as everything works on the gingerbread version.

Thanks In Advance

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Since it's based on CM7 on the blade, the front camera won't work on ours as it doesn't work in CM7 for the Crescent.

I presume you mean this rom

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest AmbushReality
Hi,

Is anyone willing to port a gingerbread version of miui over from the zte blade and make it so it will be used for the t-mobile vivacity as everything works on the gingerbread version.

Thanks In Advance

I was thinking the exact same thing. would be pretty hardcore.

Guest the_crevis

I'll have a go at porting it over to the vivacity in the next few days, got to get to uni and get set up there first! :P

Edited by the_crevis

Hi I did a port of the Gingerbread version of miui over from the zte blade using XMasterNinni's porting tool. Good news is that it flashed properly and booted up. 3G worked but wifi was not working. I can upload the zip file if someone with more technical skills wants to have a go and fix the wifi issue

Guest the_crevis

I've just completed my port and wifi works, just testing now, will upload shortly if all is good, this will be for both the SF2 and the vivacity.

Edit: Camera just shows black screen, there isnt anything in logcat but i'm going to try and fix it anyway, won't get it done today though most likely as i'm moving to uni :L

Edited by the_crevis

Guest UK DUDE

I've just completed my port and wifi works, just testing now, will upload shortly if all is good, this will be for both the SF2 and the vivacity.

Edit: Camera just shows black screen, there isnt anything in logcat but i'm going to try and fix it anyway, won't get it done today though most likely as i'm moving to uni :L

Thank you and can't wait to try it !!!! :D

Guest AmbushReality

I'm willing to test, I have <Some> experience on this stuff