This is my first post...
Just this weekend I rooted my ZTE V9 (first ones with resistive screen) and installed this rom (My first install of ROM's since my HTC Touchcruise
I've installed also gapps included in the blade thread.
All seems ok with the ROM except the bluetooth that is not working (i think this already has been solved in the blade thread).
I do not know if this is new from this ROM, however, would like to point out:
- wifi theathering - had to install wifi theathering from market - there is no option in the settings for wifi.
- multiple users - although this is a tablet, there is no option in settings that include this... this is a petty...I was really anxious to try this out as the tablet is shared by me and my wife
- DPI - on the 2.2 official ROM, the screen dpi is different - here we have a lot less "space" and icons and text are really big in several apps...
- Responsiveness of the screen - in the 2.1 and 2.2 the screen seems much pore responsive than on this ROM which sometimes leads me to touch the screen several times before I am able to "touch" a button or specific area.
- overall performance - I must confess I was expecting a major increase in performance as 2.2 seems to me very slow (specially when writing or when keyboard was being loaded). The performance is a little better but the keyboard still takes a while to open when required...this is a bit frustrating for me...
But overall, this is a great ROM... specially for someone who cames from 2.2
Cheers to all involved in this development!