HELP! phone wont start

Guest gers77

Help im in a bit of a pickle here was just going through the stages on the thread, Explained like your 5:install custom roms from scratch. got to stage of running unlock bootloader. once i removed the battery replaced held volume down with power on all im getting now is the HUAWEI logo comes on the phone vibrates and it just keeps looping. now i cant even get my phone to turn on. Please help

Guest Hoggonator

You have the same problem as me, I followed the same instructions and have the same flashing bootscreen - I have posted in the help I am new and boloxed my phone up thread (post 338 onwards). Glad it is not just me (well not glad but you see what I mean)

Edited by Hoggonator

if you can get your mobile to pick up usb then try rooting again and then trying clockwork mod again ,make shure usb debugging was tick along with unknown devices. if all else fails then go to post that says unlockroot that will root your mobile then try clockwork again then anser back.

if you get stuck at waiting for device pull USB cable out and hold down volume and plug back in it should now work on screen .watch what screen does.

Edited by wrtease

Guest Hoggonator

Sorry, but "if all else fails then go to post that says unlockroot that will root your mobile" does not really make much sense to me, what specific post do you refer to please?

Guest Hoggonator

From the other thread - just to combine the two

---------------------------------------------------------------

I get the flashing splash screen if I turn it on normally or if I hold the power and volume down button.

The phone was on stock GB 892 and rooted.

I performed and IMEI backup

I ran the bootloader-g300 batch file

I disconnected from the computer

I pulled the battery and waited about a minute

I put the battery back in and switched on via power and vol down

I received the flashing splash screen

I scratched my head, but followed the instructions, reconnected via USB then ran the clockworkmod batch file

I waited....

I tried again

I waited....

I posted

I pulled the usb and reinserted with power down

I waited

I thought "bugger - I think I have probably borked my phone..."

Keep calm - I'm sure it can be sorted out. People will be home after college/work soon & you'll get some assistance from someone more able then me. Just a thought in the meantime - are you sure the battery is charged sufficiently?

Oh - I see they're here already!

Edited by Titas

if you do this .force clockwork on .you do the clockwork stuff and when its waiting on device pull out the usb cable ,then you hold down volume and plug in usb cable still holding down volume down ,that should now give you clockwork watch what the screen does.

Guest Hoggonator

Keep calm - I'm sure it can be sorted out. People will be home after college/work soon & you'll get some assistance from someone more able then me. Just a thought in the meantime - are you sure the battery is charged sufficiently?

I am calm, just kicking myself!

Battery was full at 100%

Guest Hoggonator

if you do this .force clockwork on .you do the clockwork stuff and when its waiting on device pull out the usb cable ,then you hold down volume and plug in usb cable still holding down volume down ,that should now give you clockwork watch what the screen does.

Hi, sorry in the above when you say "force clockwork on" do you mean kick the batch file off? I have done that and the other actions with no luck.

I am guessing here, but I think that the problem happened during the bootloader install even though it seemed to go 100% as per the instructions. Googling "flashing G300 splash screen" and various combinations of this throws up no useful help. If I had a static splash screen I would think it was a driver issue, but the flashing screen makes me think the boot is stuck in a continuous loop.

Edited by Hoggonator

okay switch off .no usb cable connected.hold volume up and power on .this should hang the screen .run your pc clockwork stuff till its waiting for device.then plug in usb cable it should pick up the drivers.

Guest Hoggonator

Erm, good advice, but I have no idea what else I can do. Nothing at all seems to get me past the flashing logo. Not sure how Gers77 is getting on.

Edited by Hoggonator

Guest Hoggonator

sorry to be thick - can you point me at the "unlock root stuff"

ETA - I found the website doing a search on this site (www.unlockroot.com)

Edited by Hoggonator