[ROM] Gingerbread MIUI [port]

Guest the_crevis

Guest thanga005

@Cravis i just noticed that proximity sensor isnt working and screen wont turn off during call...Cant find calibrate proximity sensor any in the oprions menu.

use the proximity patch flash file from blade miui thread

Guest dimi89

@thango yea i downloaded it but it isnt working for me.When i receive call screen goes off but i can wake it up after that must plug in to usb or take off battery.Any other solution ?

Guest the_crevis

Hi there, very sorry, university is keeping me very busy! :P I will upload a new version with the crescentparts app for proximity sensor calibration and a few other tweaks and clean ups, other than that work is progressing the jelly bean MIUI port, I have no idea whether it will work yet.

Guest XMasterNinni

@the_crevis MIUI JellyBean boots for me on Blade. I've compiled AOSP JB first, then I based Nexus S MIUI JB frameworks and apps on it. Well, it boots but nearly nothing works.

A pity that the Patchrom hasn't been updated yet -_-

Guest the_crevis

@the_crevis MIUI JellyBean boots for me on Blade. I've compiled AOSP JB first, then I based Nexus S MIUI JB frameworks and apps on it. Well, it boots but nearly nothing works.

A pity that the Patchrom hasn't been updated yet

It is I know :/ I'm basing my port off CM10 and the Nexus S aswell, my device is close to booting and i'll report back to you to tell you what works.

Guest AmbushReality

It is I know :/ I'm basing my port off CM10 and the Nexus S aswell, my device is close to booting and i'll report back to you to tell you what works.

Waiting for your new release ^_^

Guest gabriwinter

Hi, I flashed this MIUI recently, and I've got to say it looks very nice.

¿I there anyway to get battery percentage display? cm7 setting don't seem to work for me.

Thanks.

Guest robt77

Hi, I flashed this MIUI recently, and I've got to say it looks very nice.

¿I there anyway to get battery percentage display? cm7 setting don't seem to work for me.

Thanks.

Hi yes there is. go to settings - personal - toggle settings - Battery indicator style :)

Guest the_crevis

Hi there sorry for not releasing another version when i said, it is more complex linking in the zte crescent app than i thought and i am suddenly pretty busy with uni, so i wont promise dates anymore.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tititj

Hello guys , can someone please help me how to install crescent parts apk in this rom ? i want to try that because the proximity sensor is not working and this mabe fix it.

Thanks.