Vodafone Android 2.3.6 for LG Optimus L3[e400]

Guest Jaizu

Hi folks, my phone has suffered a blow on the screen and for the warranty to take effect the rom need to leave the phone as if it was factory.

Does anyone have the ROM? Vodafone is Android 2.3.6.

And if you have the backup rom I would, I have no intention of looking at personal data or anything, as you installed the backup restore the phone to factory data.

Please urgent, thanks.

Hola gente, mi móvil ha sufrido un golpe en la pantalla y para que la garantía haga efecto necesito la rom para dejar el móvil como si fuese de fábrica.

¿Alguien tiene la ROM? Es Android 2.3.6 de Vodafone.

Y si no tenéis la rom una copia de seguridad me serviría, no tengo intención de mirar los datos personales ni nada, en cuanto instalase la copia de seguridad restablecería el móvil con los datos de fábrica.

Por favor es urgente, gracias.

Guest telicrepa

You must restore the stock recovery of LG and flash the Vodafone Spain KDZ with kdz updater.

Tienes que volver a poner el recovery original y flashear la rom de vodafone con el programa kdz updater. Creo que está todo explicado en este foro

Guest telicrepa

Había un manual aquí en modaco y también en htcmania... no puedo ayudar más..

No hiciste backup verdad?

P.D. Tip for all: its recommended do a backup of your 2.3.6 rom before install CM9, you can restore it later if you dont like ICS.

Guest Xander_A

due LG policy of rooted phones there is no need to restore to original fw.

by rooting LG android phone you are not voiding waranty.

And in no case waranty for hardware.