5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

any ideas about filling the blanks

Guest midnight

i agree, XBOX still hasnt been beaten, must say, i dont really like multiple screen skins, i like all my info on one screen. however, the skin i'm currently working on is multi page so i probably wont even use my own skin hehe

Guest glynton

The thing i like about the XP theme is the quick launch bar... i have changed it so that i have Settings, then Call history, then Calc, then MPlayer. But i agree with having a calender on the front page. I'm ohn holiday at the mo, so didn't realise. Might see if i can work out how to stick a calender plug-in onto the fron page.

Guest Chic0

I cant decide which on I prefer most, but I think between XBox and Brushed 2 it is a photo finish! They both share the No.1 on the podium. :lol:

2nd PLace : PLast'X

3rd PLace : Longhorn

8)

Guest capt_janeway

I'm going to be really sad and say my new fav is Cesol's Trek theme which replaced good ole Technika on my SPV.

:roll:

Guest midnight

very true, but the top 3 are already filled and i havent seen anyone that agrees brushed2 should be first yet hehe

in other words, the only way this would give a true representation would be some kind of voting system.

Guest casper508
Anyone can start a poll ;p

If only we could make multiple choices in a poll. Like say from 25-30 skins listed, select your TOP TEN.

Cas

Guest casper508

We could have it written seperately and then incorporate it as an inline frame. Just a thought. Im sure there are better ways.

Cas

Guest glynton

Grrr... Xbox is boring. WinXP is the best simply because of the following reason....

I changed the first shortcut on the start bar so that from now on all i have to do is press down, then action and voila.... i'm in IA capture.

Glynton.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jon@z

I don't know....maybe it's just me. But I just tried the Nokia 7650 one out. It's nice, it just has that feel to it.

I do feel like a traitor to the Smartphone-concept though.

See ya'll

Jon@z

Guest Thurstan

I've tried pretty much all the skins as soon as they've been released but find I always go back to 'Brushed'.

It's clear, clean, modern, not too bright, has no theme (don't like the xbox look but do like how it works), and doesn't slow the phone down. Beautiful.

Guest Neil Enns (MS)

Couldn't resist chiming in on this one ;)

My favourite skin is a variant on the Simple one that ships in the phone. I've added a 16x16 MRU icon bar at the top, and that's it. It's simple, clean, and I can throw any old image in the background for variety.

On a related note, "Holly" was a huge hit at work. I think that was the first multi-page "animated" skin we saw, and it came out right around GSM World Congress. It was on more phones at the show than you can imagine!