Here's some early feedback on the latest version:
1. I love the look of it. In normal operation, it works very smoothly. All the Jellybean features and extended menus seem to work perfectly. The launcher works smoothly with no blurring etc.
2. S2E does a brilliant job. I'd not previously made an SD-ext partition, so now I've got an extra 2GB internal memory - enough for all my apps.
3. The speed is okay for me, although I've noticed a few slight lags when scrolling through certain web-pages using Opera Browser. Angry birds works!
4. There is a slight glitch with the notification toggles. Most of the symbols remain highlighted, even when that toggle is switched off. (I.e. the only way to see if the toggle is on/off is to look for the little blue line underneath.) This is no great problem.
5. I've had a few reboots. It tends to do this when I'm connected to my laptop and click on 'Turn on USB Storage.' After the reboot, USB storage turns on without any problems, although I then get a message popping up saying 'Unfortunately com.google.android.apps.maps has stopped.
6. I've just noticed the icon for 'ES File Explorer' has disappeared from the App Drawer, and 6 Android System files have appeared there (e.g. com.google.android.) I rebooted the phone and everything went back to normal.
7. I've got Google Now working properly (although I had to download the hacked version of Voice Search for Google.) This seems to be a very useful app.
8. Battery life seems normal. It doesn't appear to have lost any charge whilst being on standby overnight.
9. The native camera works, but if you try to take a video or do a panorama it force closes.
10. There is a menu option for bluetooth tethering, but I can't find any other menu, eg to allow you to connect to a bluetooth headset.
None of the glitches reported above are major issues for me. Overall, the ROM is sufficiently good that, since yesterday morning, I've put my SIM card back into it my Blade and am using it in place of the Huawei G300 that I've been using for the past 6 months. I'll be able to give a better appraisal of the ROM after I've been using it for a week.
Edited by Geoff2, 10 November 2012 - 02:33 PM.