Very nice build for ZTE Skate! Fantastic implementation of PA/JB!
Boots fast, network fast too, nice sensitivity and response... With full functionality (within the limitations already known and general JB in Skate) implements 4.1.2 with KonstaKANG Gapps updated and all fits into a /system of 170 MB! The paranoid 2.5.5 shows significant developments in the customization of the UI for each application. Very, very powerful. Interesting options for settings too. In all, excelent build for Skate, near perfect for all day use.
For if you conceive, you advancement that has some small minor fault:
1) After start the phone, just when shows the lock screen, there is some graphical glitches, and specular image for aprox. 2 secs
2) Camera: mainly ok, but some vertical banding just in the moment of press the shutter; the preview acceptable (some stairs/jumps); the result (photo captured) its ok. Panorama mode has too much graphical interferences (checksboard effect) and its difficult compose a panorama; the preview no helps whatsoever. Video capturing: acceptable too, but a bit of jumps and stairs recorded when the camera moves; the result captured its acceptable too, but not fine (stairs, micro jumps...).
3) Gallery -> Settings => black screen, no options for adjustement
4) Lock Screen -> from lock screen, to prees lock button again, no darks instantaneous; make a "flash" with the lock screen
5) StatusBar -> toggle for 2G/3G & data doesn't seems work ok
6) StatusBar -> lose some interesting configuration options presents in ZeeLog previous versions and another builds of PA/JB from Tilal and C3C0
Would be nice implement in JB the solution founded by C3C0 for enable native Wifi tethering in ICS for Skate ( http://www.modaco.co...2/page__st__800
Thank you very much for your incredible work ! and sorry for the Babylon-tanslated english :-)