• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

mudux

mudux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

unless you're sure you installed gapps ther's nothing additional to set up. You sure you have enough space ? - What's your partition size? otherwise i would try the following: either factory reset from settings menu or else do a full wipe + dalvik, reflash rom + gapps

I'm having a similar problem, I tried withe the 15mb gapps by konstaKang, did everything as per the instructions but not even the native browser worked. I then factory reseted the phone,wiped all the data system+sd, partitioned sd with a 264mb ext partition with a 128mb swap. did the install again followed by gapps still nothing.. no play no chrome no(failed) native browser.

I redid the process several times more with gapps-ics and gapps-jb from goo.im both of about 83mb, but nothing..

I had CM7 prior to trying this.

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

i could not find the partition size in settings,but in about phone the memory says 419 mb, tried a factory reset, didn't work.i reinstalled the rom + gapps,but got the same thing.could it be my c.m. recovery? im using v3.0.2.7 most g2 roms i use are working(using Swedish snow rom ) unless there is a guide to move memory or sort out the partition size.there is no lag on the phone,and i can use the apps on the phone.but as i cant get g.play,i cant get t.b. and restore my apps.is there a way of updating my recovery? and keep what was before? but as i said,what i saw of the rom it looks good! and as ive just remembered,why is the g apps pack 15mb? couldn`t the small versions work with this rom?

no mate, that's not the partition size, download this https://hotfile.com/...espace.apk.html - copy apk onto phone sd, install and check system partition, personally I use a 215mb - should suffice. If you're not familiar with TPT/partition layouts I suggest you visit this thread: http://www.modaco.co...ra-via-windows/

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

I'm having a similar problem, I tried withe the 15mb gapps by konstaKang, did everything as per the instructions but not even the native browser worked. I then factory reseted the phone,wiped all the data system+sd, partitioned sd with a 264mb ext partition with a 128mb swap. did the install again followed by gapps still nothing.. no play no chrome no(failed) native browser.

I redid the process several times more with gapps-ics and gapps-jb from goo.im both of about 83mb, but nothing..

I had CM7 prior to trying this.

most likely you have the same problem, i.e. partition layout too small (especially since you're mentioning a cm7 ) partitioning sd and system partition are two completely different things - most probably you need a bigger tpt, yet again, I'm just guessing

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
if you mean by flashing via tpt,i tried that with Swedish rom and my phone went up the wall.in the end i had to use version 7 of tpt. (i.e. gen 1 to gen2 via the cyanogen site)so i could use gen2 roms.as the tpt`s in the guide here didn`t work for me.anyway i went back to s.s. rom as i need a working rom. and on the partition sizes are /system 124mb/160mb /data 117mb/294mb /cache 0.00mb/42.mb /sd card(fat)5.08gb/29.71gb /systemsd(ext)unavailble i will download that file and try it. and i will try that guide.........just seen the guide,as i have updated my phone via tpt, shouldn't the phone partition already be fixed by the tpt install? and in theory,the rom should work for me already.

Edited by sam tyler, 18 September 2012 - 10:15 PM.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

wuiwu

wuiwu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:blade

170m is a bit tight, rom might fit, but don't forget you also need to flash gapps, so you might need more than that.

I dont need gapps on my tiny RAM. really small.
my CACHE is 5mb.
poor DATA

劉楓爻

劉楓爻

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:many……
  • Devices:zte blade
  • Twitter:@劉楓爻
one word, it's surprise me this time! very, very smooth! smoothest ever! sometime, i cant believe it's can be done like this on my blade. everything is nice! just some little stuff here: (might be the constructive feedback?)
s2e
hm, it's not the big thing honestly, i repartition my sdcard, oh, too many apps need a space. i format sd-ext to 'ext4' instead of 'ext2', and i got FC on s2e opening, i didn't c the logcat, but i flash the simple2ext-v6-jb.zip from the cm10 thread and it works. so i wonder that is the embedded s2e app is 'too' old or something?
tweak
yeah, this ROM is already fast, very fast, but faster is gonna be better? right? see this http://www.modaco.co...80#entry2022216 i dont know if u know this or not, but this is awesome!
thx for ur hard work! :)

Edited by 劉楓爻, 19 September 2012 - 05:33 AM.

From IL-liberal,UN-democratic,one-party autocracy,UN-safe food,UN-high payment with high price of goods country,CHINA(天朝)! :ph34r:

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
Perfect ROM..
Paranoid goodies makes it even better than CM10 ROMs...

BTW why doesnt adb detect the device..
was the case with your previous version too..

ADB worked fine on burstlam/konstats ROMs

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco