Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

You shouldn't use this... You can, but it could be worse than better, actually, as it will override and modify a part of the rom stability.

Thanks for the warning.
I wasn't going to try anyways(LOL) but others will not try after your Warning.

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

am5a03

am5a03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
Help! I've some problem with a2sd. After I turn on a2sd on liquidparts, reboot, everything works fine for a while.

The situation was when I was using the stock browser, it force closed and then I found that I could not open some of the apps that had been moved to SD card, like facebook, superusers, they kept force close.

How can I solve this problem?

am5a03

am5a03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Edit: Things are even worse now. I cannot boot into either system, which end ups in boot loop. For TWRP recovery!! It freezes at the "TEAMWIN" boot splash and nothing happen.. How can I save my phone :(

Edited by am5a03, 29 November 2012 - 04:42 AM.

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1

Edit: Things are even worse now. I cannot boot into either system, which end ups in boot loop. For TWRP recovery!! It freezes at the "TEAMWIN" boot splash and nothing happen.. How can I save my phone :(

You can use acer download tools to go back to the official bin.

am5a03

am5a03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

You can use acer download tools to go back to the official bin.

Thanks, that works now~
:)

ShurikGreek

ShurikGreek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Delete

Edited by ShurikGreek, 06 November 2013 - 05:36 PM.

natostanco

natostanco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid
  • Twitter:@ntstnc
http://www.modaco.co...?/topic/357350-[CM7.2Final/Improved]-For-Liquid-A1/Liquid-E#entry2020024

Mura88

Mura88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E Total Black
Hi, I have a problem.

I start again the installation from 2.1 Stock. I want to install the CM7.2V2, that can be installed only with CWM or TWRP.

To install TWRP I need CM7.2 or CM9, becouse GooManager works only with these rom.

So my only choice is to install CWM ... i took the .zip from CM9 Thread, but when I try to install the recovery on my phone (I used first time adb-windows.exe and the second time install_recovery script) i could see only a fast "prompt process" and nothing else.

Obviously the process isn't done in the right way ...

I tried in fastboot mode ... but the script don't see the phone ... instead the Malez Script and ADTool work well without problems.

Now i'm stuck with the Malez 6.2, I need for a solution, please.

Acer Liquid E@MaxPower: LNP 1.9.2 (2.3.7) /ADW Launcher EX 1.3.3.56 /Overclock 998Mhz/V6 Script 512HP [6-12-75-90-95-125]
now Acer Liquid E 512MB Black Best Rom: LiquidNext 1.6.1 (2.3.4)
ex Htc Magic 32A 288MB Black Best Rom: Ginger Yoshi 1.2 (2.3.4) + farmatito Kernel

Mura88

Mura88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E Total Black

Hi, I have a problem.

I start again the installation from 2.1 Stock. I want to install the CM7.2V2, that can be installed only with CWM or TWRP.

To install TWRP I need CM7.2 or CM9, becouse GooManager works only with these rom.

So my only choice is to install CWM ... i took the .zip from CM9 Thread, but when I try to install the recovery on my phone (I used first time adb-windows.exe and the second time install_recovery script) i could see only a fast "prompt process" and nothing else.

Obviously the process isn't done in the right way ...

I tried in fastboot mode ... but the script don't see the phone ... instead the Malez Script and ADTool work well without problems.

Now i'm stuck with the Malez 6.2, I need for a solution, please.

Solved, the problem was the driver pack.

The rigth drivers, to me, ... http://loadbalancing...deaga2n2d0pn68v , good for root, malez recovery, CWM recovery, all other things.

The rom in good enough, the battery drain is little heavy, but good.
Internal Equalizer is ok.
Stock browser is very smooth.
Good with overclock ... above 1Ghz with custom (suggested) svs.
I feel a better softkeys feedback with a 20 value instead of 18, but probably it's a little different phone by phone (and hand by hand).
I changed the launcher with Adw Ex, i don't like golauncher, i think it's heavy and i don't like the graphic.

Good rom for now, I'm sure ICS and JB have a better look, but CM9 isn't good enough like CM7.2 .

Acer Liquid E@MaxPower: LNP 1.9.2 (2.3.7) /ADW Launcher EX 1.3.3.56 /Overclock 998Mhz/V6 Script 512HP [6-12-75-90-95-125]
now Acer Liquid E 512MB Black Best Rom: LiquidNext 1.6.1 (2.3.4)
ex Htc Magic 32A 288MB Black Best Rom: Ginger Yoshi 1.2 (2.3.4) + farmatito Kernel

zorginho

zorginho

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
@any developer or someone that can help.

my wifi on cm7 ainillia v2 stopped working, it says connecting but nothing happens, i have a full logcat:

log.txt

i searched for that issue on google and i found that:
https://gist.github.com/1947635

is the same issue that i have.
pls help me, i don't want to reflash all!!

gatto_

gatto_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks man :D

Ciotto

Ciotto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
what about this? http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1991020
can we do the same for our cm7.2?

Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10

what about this? http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1991020
can we do the same for our cm7.2?

Great if somebody can do it.

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

gatto_

gatto_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi! First of all thanks for the great rom:) It's beatiful except for one little problem: ringtone doesn't work. When I receive a call, sms, email, the ringtone doesn't work and if I try to select a ringone, I can't because I receive an error:"process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly". I try to reboot some times, I try to reflash the rom v2 but nothing:( For flashing the rom I used TWRP and I've got a liquid A1

Edited by gatto_, 15 December 2012 - 11:04 AM.

bosunsky

bosunsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Acer luquid A1
hey guys I am a new Android. user and I just got my acer liquid A1 user, but little did I know that my phone has an old Android version because when I want to install apps it won't so I started searching for solution and found this article
http://forums.androi...g-computer.html

and did all the process so when I wanted to go into the recovery mode as described, my phone will hang and won't. even show the default one nor show the one I was about to install.
so guys I really need ur help on this pls help help help, that's why I've come to this site

Thmz159

Thmz159

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
^Try reflashing it with the tool on the acer site.

I'm looking for a new ROM. Preferably CM7.2. Is the CM7.2 V2 of Ainilla better or the Lupo ROM (download link somewhere in this thread)?
I'd like good battery drain.

Edited by Thmz159, 15 December 2012 - 08:46 PM.

bosunsky

bosunsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
after doing all this phone is not booting pls help

bosunsky

bosunsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
help!
I did all of this, using twrp recovery v2.2.1.5, wipe data, dalvik, system, cache, ext, and flash the zip, but afta rebooting notin happens am just seeing black screen after displaying the hiding droids. But i noticed that when i want to reboot, the twrp recovery will write at the top that no os is installed.
Guys what am i missing pls :-)

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Quick question, is it possible tu use MTP instead of mass storage on Anillia v2 rom? I'm probably in the minority, but I find it more convenient than mass storage.

bosunsky

bosunsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
guys! Help me out pls i dont want to loose my phone

Edited by bosunsky, 22 December 2012 - 02:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users