[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest haeewee

Guys i have a problem, i restore cm7.2 and now i can't install gmail, facebook, adobe reader etc.. from play store. My device is incompatible. Why????

download and instrall "gapps" unfortunatly dont know exact link, but these links are found in several posts or perhaps also possible with goomanager as far as i remember

success

Guest Sany Linux

Guys i have a problem, i restore cm7.2 and now i can't install gmail, facebook, adobe reader etc.. from play store. My device is incompatible. Why????

Link: https://www.dropbox....0828-signed.zip

Also if you use facebook from your android phone check this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.fastfacebook.com&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImFwcC5mYXN0ZmFjZWJvb2suY29tIl0.

Edited by Sany Linux

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daimao94

Hi,

Thanks for this super fast ROM, I think it's the fastest I ever flashed ! And 154MB of RAM free... Oh I was wrong, I've only got 70Mb free... Not bad but LN 1.9.2 sometimes does better.

I have a problem : Bluetooth doesn't work. Have you ever got this problem ? How can I solve it ?

(sorry for my bad English, I'm french :blush: )

Edited by Daimao94

Guest zorginho

sometimes happens me too, maybe after whe battery is completely down and the phone when starts asks for the time.

a dirty solution is to delete all the saved wifi from the settings, then retry to connect.

Guest natostanco

Does anybody know what happened to V3? :)

Edit: oh just read a page before, maybe he can share the sources so that we can have a final version?

Edited by natostanco

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nikogh

please I need Help i have V2 Rom and my wifi is stuck on obtaining ip address. and making no connection

I hat issues with channel 13 wifi. I had to activate the channel 13 by changing the wifi settings / advanced settings / domain to "14 channels". Channel 13 wifi was working then. Certainly this setting is not permanent. After reboot you have to change it again. :(

Does anybody know what happened to V3? :)...

...maybe [anilla] can share the sources so that we can have a final version?

Hopefulla Master_T and diljeet will put the latest fixes for ainillia together. It would be perfect if they are able to put it V3, and a usual Update by goomanager become possible?

• 1 year later...

Anyone had this problem: i set my phone to use only 2G to save battery, but every time i reboot my phone this option is disable

tks for any help