[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Thanks for your jobs guys! I'm with LNP 1.9.2 yet, but finally I'm ready to evolve! ^_^

I've got a partition Ext2 (1gb) for App2SD... your advise is to mantain this one or to format and create an Ext4?

For Liquid A1 do you recommend a swap partition?

Edited by Pegli

Guest Ainillia

Thanks for your jobs guys! I'm with LNP 1.9.2 yet, but finally I'm ready to evolve!

I've got a partition Ext2 (1gb) for App2SD... your advise is to mantain this one or to format and create an Ext4?

For Liquid A1 do you recommend a swap partition?

ext4 is a little bit faster than ext2. Do what you want :)

(Actually, ext4 is faster than ext2 for reading. ext2 is faster than ext4 for writing)

I recommand 64-128MB Swap for A1, with this ROM, you will not need it basically, BUT, in case of heavy RAM-demanding app, it will be useful.

hey guys, how to install twrp?

http://www.modaco.co...e/#entry2020027

Edited by Ainillia

Guest Muhaimin

ext4 is a little bit faster than ext2. Do what you want

(Actually, ext4 is faster than ext2 for reading. ext2 is faster than ext4 for writing)

I recommand 64-128MB Swap for A1, with this ROM, you will not need it basically, BUT, in case of heavy RAM-demanding app, it will be useful.

http://www.modaco.co...e/#entry2020027

it says no recoveries found for your device

I installed ROM V2 twice, both times wiping everything (system,data,cache,dalvik,sdext).

Everytime I launch LiquidParts I get a FC. Sometimes I got a FC from the SuperUser app too.

So I installed three different root-checkers and all of them cause a FC (even though su and busybox are there). I rebooted several times too.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks again.

- ROM V2 Uploaded.

Now working on CM9, probably no more updates here. Until it's really necessary.

Edited by Gnask

Guest Ainillia

I installed ROM V2 twice, both times wiping everything (system,data,cache,dalvik,sdext).

Everytime I launch LiquidParts I get a FC. Sometimes I got a FC from the SuperUser app too.

So I installed three different root-checkers and all of them cause a FC (even though su and busybox are there). I rebooted several times too.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks again.

Reboot.

Does anyone have this problem too ?

Edited by Ainillia

After reinstalling it four times (formatting even my sdcard) I finally found the problem.

The behaviour I reported appears from the moment I turn off Debug USB.

To solve it, I had to re-enable Debug USB and reboot.

Now everything's fine. ^^

Reboot.

Does anyone have this problem too ?

Guest zorginho
[...] this is still lacking in graphics :(

thepasto some time ago solved the low fps graphics in his liquid next, maybe someone can ask to him how to solve it in this Rom too

- ROM V2 Uploaded.

Now working on CM9, probably no more updates here. Until it's really necessary.

Hello Ainillia i have one problem, the rom runs super fast before enabling a2sd(i tried flashing it 3 times), but after installing and enabling a2sd the apps open with lags, the golauncher app drawer opens in 10 seconds.(i have ext4)

I guess some how its cache related issue.

Here is the way i test it, when i run this app Installer(Market)

1.it scan the sdcard for apks

2.it list all apps.

3.AND FINALLY it build the app cache(this is the problem)

the app cache builds at very slow speed never got past 20%(i have 333 apks on sdcard) but it builds very fast when i disable a2sd(also worked fast on lupo's first release).

also file explorer start after a 2 sec black screen and some settings open after a time gap.

Hello Ainillia i have one problem, the rom runs super fast before enabling a2sd(i tried flashing it 3 times), but after installing and enabling a2sd the apps open with lags, the golauncher app drawer opens in 10 seconds.(i have ext4)

2.it list all apps.

the app cache builds at very slow speed never got past 20%(i have 333 apks on sdcard) but it builds very fast when i disable a2sd(also worked fast on lupo's first release).

also file explorer start after a 2 sec black screen and some settings open after a time gap.

Same problem as Diljeet

Thx for all your work guys

Guest zorginho

2.it list all apps.

that's why i don't like a2sd and sdman!

i told some time ago that they slow down the Rom.

Guest Ainillia

that's why i don't like a2sd and sdman!

i told some time ago that they slow down the Rom.

Just broke App2SD (really broken) to make Link2SD Work.

Thinking of releasing a .zip later (not @home) to switch to Link2SD, i'm working for free here, huh x) !.

Guest Ainillia

this is having loooot of bugs still...... this is not at all a stable one......

Maybe you didn't wiped all, or rebooting can help. Also, if it lags, change the launcher, maybe try ADW Launcher or ADW Launcher EX.

Guest Muhaimin

wiped everything.... the camera lags...after taking each photo it is taking much time to come back to camera, the gallery is delaying in opening... the notification LEDs are not correct, the ringtone is not looping...graphics is very poor....etc...etc....

I had the same problem.

I flashed the rom

I flashed Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04

installed a2sdgui

activated Zipalign, dc2sd

now everything works fine :)

Guest Muhaimin

The camera works just fine can take photos and after that it just comes back in a split second to take the next foto I don't have problems on this part

What about other problems?

Guest paulus4605

What about other problems?

I don't have other problems, I just have a battery indicator that is not working but that's a known issue, and when starting up the screen blinks a few times before it gets to the boot animation screen other then that I'm a happy camper