[ROM] [ICS] [B944] favaroooo B6 [13-11 UPDATE]

Guest fraska

Guest razerboi

I'm new to all this , but just my 2 cents. I recently got the phone and so far all i've done is tried updating to the B888 ROM, the official ICS and the latest Infusion. I'm now on favaroooo B4 and the phone signal is much better/stable than the others!

Guest fraska

this rom is root? recovery is blocked? thanks

yes and no

do i just put on sd card and select zip in cmw, do i need to do full wipe data and stuff?

try without a wipe but I think that the best thing is do a full wipe

yes and no

try without a wipe but I think that the best thing is do a full wipe

are we going to see any more major updates in coming future, i see infusion is very popular with updates!

B944 stock, really good..

post-987237-0-72657200-1350420774_thumb.

if anyone has interesting mod please post it

most of the extra score is coming from the sd card (290) this would differ depending on the users sd card class

most of the extra score is coming from the sd card (290) this would differ depending on the users sd card class

Yes I know that but the SD is always the same and in any case with the other ROM the points for the SD were about those and i higher score that I reached is about 3300 with custom ROM

Guest krishang3

I never benchmark roms as its pointless if two users have the same build phone and just have different SD cards and memory on phone there is a significant difference in the score. Don't always trust benchmark scores they don't prove much although they can be helpful at times. Just note that... and nice touch to your from fraska, also have you noticed and wifi connection errors and root problems on your from since its b940 +?

Yes I know that but the SD is always the same and in any case with the other ROM the points for the SD were about those and i higher score that I reached is about 3300 with custom ROM

SDcard scores wont be the same for everyone though... it depends on the class of there card, class 10 giving the highest scores

when benchmarking a rom is best to do a custom test and remove the SDcard testing,

This is the best Rom I have used (have tried most others) - many thanks! I do have one minor annoyance though, the music ringtone reverts to the phones default setting every 3/4 days.

Guest art-101

Looks like a b5 will be available by the time I wake up which is good as I've found this ROM to be rock solid, had maybe 3-4 reboots in total using it but nothing more unlike some others which were a bit more frequent and I love the speed of this one plus the fact the forum thread is more signal than noise.

Great work Fraska.

Guest art-101

Maybe I'm going blind but I see no download. I just see old downloads (b1-b4) am I missing something? I'd love to get updating.

Yeah the first post is missing the link to B5, there's info about whats new though to wet your appetite though.

25-10-2012 B5:

- Based on B944

- Updated all Apps

- Camera sounds depends from Media volume

- Disable Data Roming as default

- Disable SDCard Update option from Storage menu

- Improve photo and video compression

Guest krishang3

Busy downloading now, do we need to wipe before we install?

If he made major changes to the from then yes you should. If only minor like updated apps and so on then don't. But I recommend doing a wipe as it helps the phone operate better in a newer portion.

Also this can fix some problems in the from from previous updates.

Backup all you main apps sync your contacts to google and then do it.

Guest art-101

If he made major changes to the from then yes you should. If only minor like updated apps and so on then don't. But I recommend doing a wipe as it helps the phone operate better in a newer portion.

Also this can fix some problems in the from from previous updates.

Backup all you main apps sync your contacts to google and then do it.

Cheers, done the update last night with a full wipe but used Go Backup first to back up the apps and associated data which is something I always find a pain in the backside.

B5 is running lovely but may need a few more days to see if anything stands out. Not expecting anything as B4 was awesome.

Only issue I have is the same as every other ICS ROM in that it doesn't support the Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 profile but I'm getting used to that.