Can't install roms with dload

Guest dzonyfox

Guest dzonyfox

Hello!I can't flash any dload rom.When i put dload folder on sd card,and then go to force update,there aren't any words-when it's all ok they are words like ,,step 1 unpacking...but now there aren't any words and pink line is stuck on the middle of the line.Currently i'm on GB factory rom,but this start to happening when i were on jelly bean,and i thinked that,if i go back to GB that will fix my problem.And because i coludn't back to GB with force update, i used clockworkmod backup of the rom.(i backed up the rom before going to jelly bean).And now my imei is lost and i can't restore it with 5irom,and i also can't go back to jelly bean-because i don't have the backup of the rom and i'm not sure that would work.Pls help me.

Guest gabmar82

Hello!I can't flash any dload rom.When i put dload folder on sd card,and then go to force update,there aren't any words-when it's all ok they are words like ,,step 1 unpacking...but now there aren't any words and pink line is stuck on the middle of the line.Currently i'm on GB factory rom,but this start to happening when i were on jelly bean,and i thinked that,if i go back to GB that will fix my problem.And because i coludn't back to GB with force update, i used clockworkmod backup of the rom.(i backed up the rom before going to jelly bean).And now my imei is lost and i can't restore it with 5irom,and i also can't go back to jelly bean-because i don't have the backup of the rom and i'm not sure that would work.Pls help me.

Ive your same problem. Have you solved it?

I too!

I have firmware 936 only rooted but I can't upgrade to 940 or downgrade to 934 with normal flash and dulcis in fundo I cannot install cwm and then install upgrade as cwm backup!

Someone can help me?

Example please?

2.x > 2.x or 4.x > 4.x

You need to flash a stock rom on the same baseband, no cwm. Must have stock voda.

To change from 2.x > 4.x dload to middle package, then dload 4.x.

2.x > 2.x or 4.x > 4.x

You need to flash a stock rom on the same baseband, no cwm. Must have stock voda.

To change from 2.x > 4.x dload to middle package, then dload 4.x.

Does cwm on 926 stop me doing official update?

Guest dzonyfox

I must be soo stupid,cause i don't understand this,how can i extract some files with txt file?I mus have program for that,and what i use to extract this,computer or android?Help me pls.

hi,

since I installed the b926 over the b894 I can just only install b926 again with dload. other firmwares don't work. so I am thankful to have all the CWM Repacks )))).

Edited by rusak2

Guest bladebuddy
hi,

since I installed the b926 over the b894 I can just only install b926 again with dload. other firmwares don't work. so I am thankful to have all the CWM Repacks )))).

I have exactly the same problem now. Can only flash Chinese ICS rom. No others work including the middle package. Thankfully I am on the 2030 base.

Guest bladebuddy
I installed ics official chinese and my imei is back,but now i can't go back to GB.Help pls.

Can you tell me what roms vendor updates e.t.c you have flashed so I can see if there are any comparisons with what I have done also try and remember in what order you flashed e.t.c before this problem started and hopefully we might be able to help others and maybe find out a solution.

Guest dzonyfox

I have flashed official chinese 4.0 rom with dload,i don't now how,but i now that 4.0 fixed dload updating,but now i can't go back to GB,i have the same problem, i tried 4.0 again,just for testing,and again i don't have words.I don't know how to back to GB.