[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B940 U8815 OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ugnius40

Just installed this over 936 wo wipes and got wifi bug. Wiped, still wifi bug. Restored 936 nandroid, wiped, flashed 940 over, and now wifi is ok.

Edited by ugnius40

Just installed the over 936 wo wipes and got wifi bug. Wiped, still wifi bug. Restored 936 nandroid, wiped, flashed 940 over, and now wifi is ok.

Just a note, on same Belarussian forum someone ripped part of infusion (page 198, it's notification toggles, some settings) and packed them as CWM zip.

Any chance of a link?

Guest ugnius40

Any chance of a link?

EDIT: Link Removed, it's a rip of Tillaz work so in respect to him I thought I'll just remove this link.

I think this one. Enter displayed numbers and press green button. On next page press on link.

Edited by ugnius40

Me too! With full update I try to install 940 from 936 without cwm, only rooted, and two time update stopped! i try to update and before erased wipe all with recovery huawei, but nothing!

Guest anything-but

Skrillex on a saturday morning....

Most people having problems installing zips/dload folders will find it`s user error in some way,shape or form,so just double check and you`ll probably answer your own questions. :)

Back to the rom which flashed without problems as i`m awesome *note,this is my opinion and yet to be confirmed by the masses* Again,like 936 before it,there`s a definite improvement in 3D and overall antutu scores for me (but benches ain`t the cure for cancer peeps!).

post-765253-0-92844000-1347701926_thumb.

I`ll give this a blast today and see how the cookie crumbles.

Guest PandaThing

Having a little trouble using SD card update to go from B936 (rooted, CWM) any suggestions? It tends to freeze just after (I cant actually see this) unpacking is done.

Having a little trouble using SD card update to go from B936 (rooted, CWM) any suggestions? It tends to freeze just after (I cant actually see this) unpacking is done.

Just flash the CWM zip,after you have made a back up

Did you have to rename it. I downloaded it on mobile data so am going to wait till at home

Cheers

well i downloaded via mobile data too,made a back up and then flashed it..didnt have to rename it or anything

well i downloaded via mobile data too,made a back up and then flashed it..didnt have to rename it or anything

What was file name please?

Im only saying it never worked for ME yet