[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

that's the way it comes on this rom. just original and straight forward. if it had 3d it would be amazing and look even better .so its not got all the mod cons on it.well its doing what i want perfectly.i can change to another if i choose to.just like everybody else does when they install a rom. and add all their apps they have. so it down to the user to choose .i have to say I'm happy with this rom.

Guest cjcandrei

I've installed opera mobile browser on this rom but it does not render correctly the text. Only on this rom. I have the P letter and the A letter rendered strangely... Opera mini works ok though. Does anyone know why is this happening?

Thanks.

Guest cjcandrei

Yeah, but opera mini does not support flash and I cannot dowload applications from links like megashare or anything else with timer and captcha with it. So this is an impediment... The memory management is far better though ...

this rom was found and put up for users to use ,i dont no about flash ,its based on the galaxy s3 ,with baseband 2030,and is 4.0.3 android system .the rom is untouched and you will have to add what you want to it.i have never modified it.it is as used by the users.

I've installed opera mobile browser on this rom but it does not render correctly the text. Only on this rom. I have the P letter and the A letter rendered strangely... Opera mini works ok though. Does anyone know why is this happening?

Thanks.

Using this rom and Just installed opera mobile browser and do not have any trouble with the P and A letter when doing search or in the results.

Guest cjcandrei

Using this rom and Just installed opera mobile browser and do not have any trouble with the P and A letter when doing search or in the results.

Very strange. The letter A is a little bit smaller even in the license question, first ask after installing opera. It's like the other letters are bold-ed and A is normal and little. What language did you selected in the language options? English(US) or UK?

Thanks.

I have to say, this rom feels the snappiest and most lightweight out of all the ones I've tried, everything works out of the box, battery time is good, definitely going to be using this for a while. The only fiddly thing was to change system language on first boot, titanium backup made quick work of removing the bundled chinese apps.

i switched to this rom from recent miui (slow). i extracted some miui apps like the clock, however i can not install them. i put them into /system/apps but still can not install them. any idea?

just install them the normal way and get root permissions to do this,use es file explorer.good luck.

When I try to install them the normal way --> "The app was not installed." Used es file explorer, set file permessions, still no luck. MIUI apps are awesome but the MIUI Rom is too slow (ankidroid (flashcard learning) was lagging...ugh). I will upload the apks later.