[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest Colossae3.23

I'm using the power toggle widget at the moment but it doesn't cover half the things that I want to toggle. For instance it doesn't even have a toggle button for the mobile data unless I'm missing some settings somewhere.

I'm sure it used to Russell. I don't have it anymore, but yeah, I do remember that the settings were a bit confusing. Is there an icon with an arrow up and and an arrow down?

Guest eric_010

Hello

I have a problem with this rom,when someone calls me the phone doesn't ring neither vibrates,you guys have this problem?

sorry my for english.

Guest krishang3
Hello

I have a problem with this rom,when someone calls me the phone doesn't ring neither vibrates,you guys have this problem?

sorry my for english.

is it n silent?

Guest RussellS

I'm sure it used to Russell. I don't have it anymore, but yeah, I do remember that the settings were a bit confusing. Is there an icon with an arrow up and and an arrow down?

No, the built in power toggles widget doesn't appear to have that at all and I couldn't find any configuration settings.

However, I have now installed the 'Power Toggles' app from the play store https://play.google....WlubGVzcy5wYyJd which does exactly what I want. I has all the toggles that I could wish for and you can add or remove whichever ones you want. You can also configure it to install the toggles as a widget on a homescreen or to the notification bar.

Guest RussellS

I have come across two possible problems with this rom. I've only had this rom installed for about a week and both these problems appeared after a few days of working normally.

Firstly, for no reason, my phone stopped ringing and only vibrated when receiving a call even though I had set the ring tone and notification tones up and had been working up until that point. When I checked the sound settings both 'Phone ringtone' and 'Default notification' had reverted back to 'Default' which meant no sound. I have now set them both back to their previous settings and it is working fine again. I will keep an eye on this to see if it changes the settings again.

Secondly, if the screen is off and a call comes in the screen does not wake up to show who is calling. The phone rings but the screen is still off. I have to press the home button to wake the display up to show who is calling and answer the call. As I said before this problem started after a few days and is now permanent even after a reboot.

Other than these two issues everything else appears fine.

I have come across two possible problems with this rom. I've only had this rom installed for about a week and both these problems appeared after a few days of working normally.

Firstly, for no reason, my phone stopped ringing and only vibrated when receiving a call even though I had set the ring tone and notification tones up and had been working up until that point. When I checked the sound settings both 'Phone ringtone' and 'Default notification' had reverted back to 'Default' which meant no sound. I have now set them both back to their previous settings and it is working fine again. I will keep an eye on this to see if it changes the settings again.

Secondly, if the screen is off and a call comes in the screen does not wake up to show who is calling. The phone rings but the screen is still off. I have to press the home button to wake the display up to show who is calling and answer the call. As I said before this problem started after a few days and is now permanent even after a reboot.

Other than these two issues everything else appears fine.

I had the same issues with this rom after a couple of days of use, so I flashed another rom (lightning) and I am using it for 2 days now, without any problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest DeeNuttyDJ

i've sourced a few issues, which shockingly i remember from the stock roms from huawei, Anyhow. theres a issue with sounds, aka touch sounds are mega low.

and you know the 3 light buttons at the bottom of the phone, that normally in a using the phone condition should be lighten up, however there not. Even after reboots (its not a issue with my phone) as they worked before i put this rom on my phone.

Apart from them tiny problems its working great.

Guest smweb

i've sourced a few issues, which shockingly i remember from the stock roms from huawei, Anyhow. theres a issue with sounds, aka touch sounds are mega low.

and you know the 3 light buttons at the bottom of the phone, that normally in a using the phone condition should be lighten up, however there not. Even after reboots (its not a issue with my phone) as they worked before i put this rom on my phone.

Apart from them tiny problems its working great.

Krishang3 doesn't update this ROM any more - think it's close to a year now. In case, you are facing issues or want to explore other options, you might shift to other ROMs. There's a big list you can find on the front page. Some popular recommendations can be Slim ROM, Stock+, Baidu, CM, etc. If you can live with the little discomforts that you mentioned, you can stick to it.

Guest krishang3

Notice : Development on this device by me is dead. I will not continue to post new ROMs or updates. Thanks for all the kind users, and people that had given this ROM a go, as many had mentioned it had potential. This ROM is still fully functional. There should be the latest update on the first thread if you're willing to give this ROM a try. All the best, Krish.

Edited by krishang3

• 6 months later...