[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Use Power Toggles for the toggles - it's more configurable than stock stuff anyway.

What benefit does the Bravia engine give? I have noticed no difference, and Infusion ROMs are slower than this or stock 944, so perhaps it's something not necessary?

mmm...just installed bravia engine....i don't really see any difference between the pictures....

I found another problem....in fact is the problem with B936.....the ringtone volume is very low....only ringtone....player is ok. If you could base this rom on B944 it would be great.

Guest krishang3
I found another problem....in fact is the problem with B936.....the ringtone volume is very low....only ringtone....player is ok. If you could base this rom on B944 it would be great.

Done :).

HD video playback added.

And root issue is appearing I get this on b940 and 944

Guest krishang3
I think in the stock+ thread there was a way of getting stock toggles on any rom

Yes yes. I can add it.

The cust files. But I'll be editing the look of it. ..

Guest kooljim45

WOW!! This ROM is great. After the initial wifi enabling and battery pull its working great and by far the fastest rom I have experienced so far out there.

Guest krishang3
krishang3 the netx update of your rom will be based on B944? When do you think the update would be ready? thx

I will release asap I get the root problem fixed...

And yes it is based on B944

Guest krishang3
Seems pretty stable. Only problem is same as every other from. Insufficient space when installing some apps. Other than that its a really good rom

Sorry but it can't be dealt with.reasonia because its the amount of app memory which was given its stink how we get 2gb storage space and 700mb at most if we stripped the rom so much...app space. Would be better if we had 1gb space and 1.7gb as app data storage...

can not I do understand ...

In conclusion, if you have 2030 so 944, I install the JELLY ROM?!

Thanks, problem solved

Edited by linc73

Guest gredawarha

Great ROM. Have been running it since Wednesday night and this is so much better than the stock vodafone update. The battery life on that was shocking, this is much better. Thank you so much.

Has any one adjusted the settings using "No Frills" I am surious as to what clock speeds and settings people are using, I am particularly interested in whether I can extract even more battery life by adjusting the settings?

Edited by gredawarha

Guest shpibrazz

Is the caller ID lag (issue on Infusion) present on this rom? It really pisses me not knowing who is calling, i can't know if that's someone i don't want to answer the phone!

Is the caller ID lag (issue on Infusion) present on this rom? It really pisses me not knowing who is calling, i can't know if that's someone i don't want to answer the phone!

you do know its not an "infusion" bug, its a bug in huawei's stock rom's

Guest shpibrazz

I didn't say it is "the infusion bug", i said that it's an issue on infusion rom just to clarify to people who tried this rom and expirienced such an issue on infusion know what am i talking about! Jeez man you are so edgy, it's not my intention to offend you, i respect your work! So, based on your answer i understand that it's a bug in every rom which is based on stock huawei ics?

But is this rom based on stock and does it suffer from the same issue?

thank you!

Edited by shpibrazz