Photo

[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

Poll: POLL (145 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you like to see in future updates?

1. Stability (76 votes [28.36%])

Percentage of vote: 28.36%

2. performance (56 votes [20.90%])

Percentage of vote: 20.90%

3. Gaming Enhancement/Performance Criteria (45 votes [16.79%])

Percentage of vote: 16.79%

4. Smoother UI rendering, better response (59 votes [22.01%])

Percentage of vote: 22.01%

5. UI and looks (32 votes [11.94%])

Percentage of vote: 11.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

oba

oba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 U8815

I have come across two possible problems with this rom. I've only had this rom installed for about a week and both these problems appeared after a few days of working normally.

Firstly, for no reason, my phone stopped ringing and only vibrated when receiving a call even though I had set the ring tone and notification tones up and had been working up until that point. When I checked the sound settings both 'Phone ringtone' and 'Default notification' had reverted back to 'Default' which meant no sound. I have now set them both back to their previous settings and it is working fine again. I will keep an eye on this to see if it changes the settings again.

Secondly, if the screen is off and a call comes in the screen does not wake up to show who is calling. The phone rings but the screen is still off. I have to press the home button to wake the display up to show who is calling and answer the call. As I said before this problem started after a few days and is now permanent even after a reboot.

Other than these two issues everything else appears fine.

I had the same issues with this rom after a couple of days of use, so I flashed another rom (lightning) and I am using it for 2 days now, without any problem.

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Interests:lots
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I might ditch this ROM... lol

Thanks, If I helped in anyway don't forget to rep me :)

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
To all users, there will be no further development for this.. I will continue to build new jelly bean based ROMs...

Recommended build is build 3

gredawarha

gredawarha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:orange san fran
Hi krishang3

I have installed this on my brothers g300 however I dont have a notification banner? Any ideas on how to fix this?

milosz33

milosz33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
When will be next B6?This ROM is the best.Gratulations!!!

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

It was discontinued like a year ago, theres no more development.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne

no

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

no

No need for that dude.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

DeeNuttyDJ

DeeNuttyDJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i've sourced a few issues, which shockingly i remember from the stock roms from huawei, Anyhow. theres a issue with sounds, aka touch sounds are mega low.
and you know the 3 light buttons at the bottom of the phone, that normally in a using the phone condition should be lighten up, however there not. Even after reboots (its not a issue with my phone) as they worked before i put this rom on my phone.

Apart from them tiny problems its working great.

smweb

smweb

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

i've sourced a few issues, which shockingly i remember from the stock roms from huawei, Anyhow. theres a issue with sounds, aka touch sounds are mega low.
and you know the 3 light buttons at the bottom of the phone, that normally in a using the phone condition should be lighten up, however there not. Even after reboots (its not a issue with my phone) as they worked before i put this rom on my phone.

Apart from them tiny problems its working great.

Krishang3 doesn't update this ROM any more - think it's close to a year now. In case, you are facing issues or want to explore other options, you might shift to other ROMs. There's a big list you can find on the front page. Some popular recommendations can be Slim ROM, Stock+, Baidu, CM, etc. If you can live with the little discomforts that you mentioned, you can stick to it.

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
Notice : Development on this device by me is dead. I will not continue to post new ROMs or updates. Thanks for all the kind users, and people that had given this ROM a go, as many had mentioned it had potential. This ROM is still fully functional. There should be the latest update on the first thread if you're willing to give this ROM a try. All the best, Krish.

Edited by krishang3, 22 January 2014 - 01:09 AM.

GHE_1908

GHE_1908

Regular

• Moderator Team
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Trying to sound smart
  • Devices:All the Nexus, G300, i9000

I have to say, this is more stable than CM 10.1!

Feel free to press the Posted Image button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts, I won't bite. :P

Roms I have used (i9000)-

Spoiler

Roms I have used (G300)-

Spoiler

Phones I have used-

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users