[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

I tried this ROM and it's quite good, but not as good (performance-wise) as infusion or CM9. Look what CM9 scores on Antutu:

post-969101-13544739962938_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13544740716409_thumb.jpg

i would like to.try this,as most others have 3g battery drain.whats the new cm9 like?

Guest blademaster123

Can anyone upload the camera apk, in my brief period of testing I found the camera really good by the way the Rom is very good keep up the great work

Maybe CM9 is so fast in benchmarks because of "Display: set refresh rate to 65". In real JELLY★CREAM looks faster.

You should probably do some research about what you post, before you post it.

Guest krishang3

xD

You can't really compare this at all to cm9

The cyanogen build contains much more than stock. Hardware acceleration and much more...

As i said some other day benchmarks are pointless but good to know but you should do research before you posted what you did I accept the good compliment but display has barely anything yo do with performance.

@Daz im very angry at this issue I have all the time I'm in an area with network I have no signal and connection I believe its got something to do with ril. Will tillaz's patch fix this...

Guest Dazzozo

xD

You can't really compare this at all to cm9

The cyanogen build contains much more than stock. Hardware acceleration and much more...

As i said some other day benchmarks are pointless but good to know but you should do research before you posted what you did I accept the good compliment but display has barely anything yo do with performance.

@Daz im very angry at this issue I have all the time I'm in an area with network I have no signal and connection I believe its got something to do with ril. Will tillaz's patch fix this...

Yeah, try flashing the RIL for your firmware version. The firmware versions and RIL are likely to always cause problems. Eventually we might be able to replace libril.so and rild in CM with open-source but we're not doing it just yet.

Guest krishang3

Yeah, try flashing the RIL for your firmware version. The firmware versions and RIL are likely to always cause problems. Eventually we might be able to replace libril.so and rild in CM with open-source but we're not doing it just yet.

oh OK. Also which one do I flash because im running b952

Guest krishang3
i like very much huawei music aok can someone post it here please cant seem to find it :o(

Look into tillazs post he has an apk.

Edited by krishang3

Guest krishang3
thanks :o) does anyone found yet a solution for proximity sensor problem???
I don't think any rom for the u8815 has this fix. It all works but its not like gyro.

Random freezes, some restarts, nice font, no quick link icons in the top of the drop down menu alpha uses alot of memory, needs more stability to be used in the long term. Please update. Liking the Nyan Cat