[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

I didn't say it is "the infusion bug", i said that it's an issue on infusion rom just to clarify to people who tried this rom and expirienced such an issue on infusion know what am i talking about! Jeez man you are so edgy, it's not my intention to offend you, i respect your work! So, based on your answer i understand that it's a bug in every rom which is based on stock huawei ics?

But is this rom based on stock and does it suffer from the same issue?

thank you!

where did i say you said it was an infusion bug?

you asked if it had the same problem as infusion...

i told you its a bug in all huawei's stock ics rom's, and asked if you knew it was not specific to infusion...

"you do know its not an infusion bug, its a bug in huawei's stock rom's"

lol, i just answered your question, think you might of took it the wrong way ;)

Guest unaszplodrmann

But is this rom based on stock and does it suffer from the same issue?

Yes and yes. In fact, every ROM, apart from the yet-to-be-released CM roms suffers from this issue, because they're all essentially the repacked stock rom with bits added or removed, here and there.

how am i edgy.. and how dose it sound like i was was offended ? and where did i say you said it was an infusion bug?

you asked if it had the same problem as infusion...

i told you its a bug in all huawei's stock ics rom's, and asked you if you knew it was not specific to infusion...

"you do know its not an infusion bug, its a bug in huawei's stock rom's"

lol, i just answered your question ;)

no_u.jpg.scaled500.jpg

No mate, thats not trolling; I was simply making fun of you. There is a difference.

no difference, its the same thing... you trying to start arguments and taking peoples threads off topic..

Guest GOlteanu

Hello guys.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do I flash this using th "Explain like you're 5" thread, or it's a different method for this one? Now I have ICS B944 official version.

2. Does it have hardware acceleration or not?

3. What problems does it have?

4. Anything else I should know about this ROM?

Guest krishang3

Please guys. Keep off the arguments, if you have a question I'll answer or any other experienced person...

Sorry for not checking in often, something went wrong and my internet stopped working.

Now its up...

Guest krishang3

Hello guys.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do I flash this using th "Explain like you're 5" thread, or it's a different method for this one? Now I have ICS B944 official version.

2. Does it have hardware acceleration or not?

3. What problems does it have?

4. Anything else I should know about this ROM?

1. Dictionary broken. : fixed

2. Caller ID broken - it doesn't display in time. : Bug

3. No hardware accelerated UI despite documented written promises. : Answers your question

4. Reverts to internal storage after reboot even if you tell it to use the SD card. : Fixed

5. Sluggish and slows down over time leading to force closes etc - bad memory management. : Fixed

6. Still defaults back to factory ringtones when connected to PC or powered off. : Fixed

Guest gredawarha

I'm not sure if it is specific to this ROM or ICS but I have been missing calls today and i think it is because the ringtone is only ringing once. I tested it by ringing myself using another phone. Regardless of the ringtone I use it plas a cycle and then stops. The incoming call does not disconnect but it is not ringing.

As a work around I am currently using a lengthy ringtone.

Nice rom Krishang

Love the splash screen

Uninstalled apex I recon it slowed things down

Hated the Fo went back to file explorer

Love the empty app draw

Didnt like the camera back to ics standard

Like the batt mod

Surprisingly ive even kept the wallpaper has grown on me ;)

Only one crash on switching on wifi but probably the the old wifi switch crash and burn bug

Now where did you say you put the notification toggle ;D

Havnt changed roms for a couple of months but I think this will stay

EDIT ok ive had enough of the wallpaper now

Edited by luvvt

Guest krishang3
Nice rom Krishang

Love the splash screen

Uninstalled apex I recon it slowed things down

Hated the Fo went back to file explorer

Love the empty app draw

Didnt like the camera back to ics standard

Like the batt mod

Surprisingly ive even kept the wallpaper has grown on me ;)

Only one crash on switching on wifi but probably the the old wifi switch crash and burn bug

Now where did you say you put the notification toggle ;D

Havnt changed roms for a couple of months but I think this will stay

EDIT ok ive had enough of the wallpaper now

lol

I'll be working on the rom later in the day

Edited by krishang3

what you should do is remove calendar.apk from System/ and then install the new calendar app:) in system/

Can a similar thing be done for other apps - say - contacts-to-Go Contacts ex, browser-to-chrome, and so on?

krishang3 thanks for a great ROM. I look forward to your improvements (Key lime jelly perhaps?) :)

Guest krishang3

Can a similar thing be done for other apps - say - contacts-to-Go Contacts ex, browser-to-chrome, and so on?

krishang3 thanks for a great ROM. I look forward to your improvements (Key lime jelly perhaps?) :)

Yes you can but.

Do it responsibly as some apps don't like to be run system or internally, so backup the original

I'm doing my last clean up and edits, new trimmed and updated the ui a little bit, you'll notice it :)

Does this mean that we will have the rom today? Can't wait to try it!!! :D:D

Guest Coffer52

Yes you can but.

Do it responsibly as some apps don't like to be run system or internally, so backup the original

Recommend you freeze first if you have ROM manager or ROM tools. If there are no problems you can remove.

Guest krishang3
but could you please integrate some notification toggles like in cm or Infusion? Would be great

For that I'll have to hack and code another systemui from another device like tillaz has done.

Edit I'm not releasing it yet...

Fails to install on cwm . Script error.

I'll fix that

Edited by krishang3