Best recommanded ROM?

Guest Gabriel94

Guest thepolodoc

i am using the S3 rom and it works flawlessly apart from youtube which i dont use anyway. I couldnt recommend it highly enough with gaming basically all day on it and its only at 67% battery. With wifi and bluetooth on

Really like the s3 feels light and fast

Tried legacy but got lots of fc

Miui just not currently cutting it

Haven't really tried any others

In my humble opinion its a toss up between this and infusion with cm 10 just behind (for now)

Edited by b4da55

Guest Gabriel94

i am using the S3 rom and it works flawlessly apart from youtube which i dont use anyway. I couldnt recommend it highly enough with gaming basically all day on it and its only at 67% battery. With wifi and bluetooth on

I'll try the S3 Rom, because it sounds good, any alternative to youtube, because i use it?

Anyone tried rolle tube and word of warning, i never had a keyboard when i flashed this. Had to side load it from pc so i suggest making a backup of the on your using now.

Guest nick_sub

Hi. I’ve just bought a G300 (my 4th Android phone) and am trying to work out which ROM to go for. Have moved from a ZTE Skate running CM9 which I really liked but I won’t be using this on the G300 due to the lack of camera support. I would like a nice clean stock ROM without operator customisation and I don’t need the other tweaks available in the Infusion ROM etc. B940 looked good though I read that a few people have reverted to B936 after minor issues including speed. It wasn’t clear to me whether the NZ B936 Rom was debranded – can anyone clarify? Grateful for any other suggestions too.

Personally I prefer the B940 ROM,as it seems to be the less buggy (ie contacts and icons not disappearing from the home-screen) and has not had any random reboots (Yet!!!), or problems with the SD Card and internal memory swapping over.

Guest Colossae3.23

I can only speak about B940 (daz's repack), but it is fine. I was on Infusion (which was B934 the last I checked, but he may have updated it) If you are going to go for 940 I would suggest using cwm to flash and to flash the root. Seems like others are having issues with the update.app method.

PS: only glich I've had is an occasional freeze when turning wifi on. This could be because of overclock?? Dunno, for sure, happened with both roms

But overclocked to1.3ghz with omegamoon's kernel; it definitely doesn't lack speed. :P

Really like the s3 feels light and fast

Tried legacy but got lots of fc

Miui just not currently cutting it

Haven't really tried any others

In my humble opinion its a toss up between this and infusion with cm 10 just behind (for now)

What is legacy anyway?

• 3 weeks later...