SingleWolf

SingleWolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:THL T100s
C3C0
Is this kernel have only difference in touchscreen driver configuration from "for all" kernel? Strange, but I have no more battery leak by 2-5% per night after updating to it (same ROM, software, configuration and usage, no any wakelocks detected).

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Yes, they are the same. Difference is just in touchscreen configuration.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Viento del Sur

Viento del Sur

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Montecarlo
Hi CECO:

What about ceco s2 rev1 (for skatie rom)?

In Skatie forum people say it improves the graphics quality, better color and brightness...

It is also compatible with OrangeMontecarlo of Spain?

regards.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
S2 rev 1 in skatie is the same one as in "s series kernel" thread. For sfr compatibility there's sfr s2 available that's also has the same features as normal s2 rev 1... hope you're not confused now.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Viento del Sur

Viento del Sur

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Montecarlo
Ok, thx.

Duchneau

Duchneau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Staraddict
The first kernel didn't work for me in Atomic Mod :/. I have a "pixel screen" after wake up.

Edited by Duchneau, 29 September 2012 - 03:05 PM.

Youkomi

Youkomi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hello, were is the kernel for Cyanogen mod 10. Tank you.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Kernels updated

Changelog 21/10/2012
- CPU Governors revised
--- fixed Lagfree not scaling below 480MHz
--- fixed conservative stuck at max. frequency
--- fixed SavagedZen not ramping higher than 480MHz
--- ondemand parameters changed to match those ZTE is using in stock ROMs
--- new governor: SmartassH3 - based on SmartassV2 with parameters tuned by H3ROS (thanks) -
more efficient frequency scaling - not ramping too high when not needed this could potentially
result in better battery life
- added compatibility hack for some newer TRULY replacement LCDs
- default governor set to SmartassH3 with default min. frequency 122MHz
- added S4 for Jellybean ROMs

arocs

arocs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
I m checking in zte skate . Only for testing battery consupmtion and new governor testing. I have not staraddict , normal zte skste phone.

C3co , are you going to update your rom with this kernel updates?

Thanks

Edited by arocs, 23 October 2012 - 09:19 PM.

arocs

arocs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Sorry , i should use [KERNEL] S series kernel for "all" custom ROMs and not sfr one.

Thanks

erator

erator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I have proximity fail with S4 kernel on CFX2ROM. with s3 kernel everything works. screen does not get dark at the beginning of a call, and if it gets dark it does not wake up to end a call on touchscreen.
S3 kernel does not have this problem.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
How abou calibration. Have you tried it?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
ICS S3 kernels updated for compatibility with native wifi tethering that has been recently fixed in my ParanoidAndroid ICS ROM

moominot

moominot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi all!

after a glass and digitizer crash i purchased a new one and change it. All good in MokeeOS BUT not in Paranoid Android. The digitizer works like a pointer.
How difficult is to put the Mokee configuration on PA? Is it possible? Should I forget to have PA on my skate?

Please, help!

Mokee is cool, but PA is cooler!!!

http://dl.dropbox.co...50/P1060553.JPG

Here is an image of the logo, maybe it helps

Thank you all

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Hi all!

after a glass and digitizer crash i purchased a new one and change it. All good in MokeeOS BUT not in Paranoid Android. The digitizer works like a pointer.
How difficult is to put the Mokee configuration on PA? Is it possible? Should I forget to have PA on my skate?

Please, help!

Mokee is cool, but PA is cooler!!!

http://dl.dropbox.co...50/P1060553.JPG

Here is an image of the logo, maybe it helps

Thank you all

Have you flashed the staraddict kernel?

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Flashing the kernal over PA should do the trick.
Pick SFR in case you have SFR otherwise pick the other one from "S series" kernel thread.
http://www.modaco.co...ll-custom-roms/

moominot

moominot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
thank you very much, it works.

I already tried with an S kernel, and that did'nt work. I really did'nt see the two potions (S3 and SFR) and I tried one thinking was the other. Anyway, with SFR kernel all is working right.

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, etc...

moominot

moominot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I've been testing today and find a little error.
It was very difficult to tap the keys on the left hand: when tap the S writes A, etc.
I checked the pointer location in dev tools and saw that in the right part of the screen recognize exactly where I tap, and if I slide to left, the pointer goes faster than my finger. In the left side it is 5mm mismatch aprox.

Any ideas?
Someone else?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Are you sure your device requires sfr kernel?
Have you tried normal S series one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users